Griff

Wouldn't say that the judge will be looking at it that way now Docco, hope he's got a decent solicitor

I'm not the judge! I just think it was Karma for those baiting him the entire match...I'm not the biggest Griff fan but he's hardly a peado....yer man from the Rolling Stones, Bill Wyman who pumped and then married a 15 year old...there's a peado who was worshipped without conviction by the establishment....Griff doesn't do himself any favours but him and Cliff Richard before him, both are tainted by false accusations

Edit - Mandy Smith was 13 years old

I'm not the judge! I just think it was Karma for those baiting him the entire match...I'm not the biggest Griff fan but he's hardly a peado....yer man from the Rolling Stones, Bill Wyman who pumped and then married a 15 year old...there's a peado who was worshipped without conviction by the establishment....Griff doesn't do himself any favours but him and Cliff Richard before him, both are tainted by false accusations

Edit - Mandy Smith was 13 years old
Not going to condemn griff on a action I would have done myself and been disappointed at not hitting one of the gobshites.
Still put himself in a position to be baited by supporters by remaining in Scotland weather he was innocent or not, as it goes with the territory within football.
Wouldn't have a clue who's giving griff any advice but he doesn't seem to be listening to it if he is.

Last edited:
Ive always been on his side due to the fact he has obvious mental health issues and when football is over for him, that will be his hardest ever battle, a bit Gazzaesque, but tbh, he just keeps proving himself to be a complete idiot.
He knew what he was doing, he deserves every punishment he gets.

Sadly I think Griff will be in big trouble. It turns out Mel Gibson was in the St Johnstone end and the blue flare hit him right in the face!

View attachment 15929
Hardly a braveheart who ever threw it onto the pitch in the first place, has griff got a defence at it been thrown at him I wonder? Can see it leading to the ban upon them now, and the GB won't be to pleased either

I think we've been linked with Hibees' exciting new striker, Francis Begbie. He is a wee guy but apparently is a bit of a hardman. He sounds like the perfect replacement for Griff - what could possibly go wrong???
We might get a bit more respect fae the MiB if he was on the pitch…” that linesman just gave affside, and nae cu@t moves till a find oot if the c@nt was right”….😂

Ive always been on his side due to the fact he has obvious mental health issues and when football is over for him, that will be his hardest ever battle, a bit Gazzaesque, but tbh, he just keeps proving himself to be a complete idiot.
He knew what he was doing, he deserves every punishment he gets.
First of all Gazza is a wife beatin scumbag so to compare him to griff is well off the mark. Secondly the only thing he done wrong was he didn't ram the fuckin thing down the throat of the prick recording the whole incident whilst shoutin horrible abuse at griff. How come that wanker has nothin to answer for?

First of all Gazza is a wife beatin scumbag so to compare him to griff is well off the mark. Secondly the only thing he done wrong was he didn't ram the fuckin thing down the throat of the prick recording the whole incident whilst shoutin horrible abuse at griff. How come that wanker has nothin to answer for?
To be fair to b4l he was only comparing Griff to Gazza because of his well documented mental health issues. I think many of us have concerns about Griff after he stops playing football mainly because we understand how many ex-players have suffered so badly due to the lack of adulation.

I think any decent human being comprehends Gazza's despicable crimes against his wife are appalling

Last edited:
To be fair to b4l he was only comparing Griff to Gazza because of his well documented mental health issues. I think many of us have concerns about Griff after he stops playing football mainly because we understand how many ex-players have suffered so badly due to the lack of adulation.

I think any decent human being comprehends Gazza's despicable crimes against his wife are appalling
I was bud, but lets be honest, mental health issues manifest themselves in many ways, Gazza was and still is a tortured soul, I simply see LG struggling in civvy life in a similar way.

Griff was subbed off in the first half apparently with a calf injury
I think maybe the abuse he was getting, from the PEEPO, probably took its toll, after last week's flare booting
Hope Celtic/Dundee get him the help that he needs, for both him and his family
Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you write them off
Lost a couple of friends through suicide years ago, when they seemed to have everything going for them
HH

Not going to condemn griff on a action I would have done myself and been disappointed at not hitting one of the gobshites.
Still put himself in a position to be baited by supporters by remaining in Scotland weather he was innocent or not, as it goes with the territory within football.
Wouldn't have a clue who's giving griff any advice but he doesn't seem to be listening to it if he is.
We haven't forgot that Griff never lit the flare himself and kicked it in the crowd? One of their mob threw it on the pitch, endangering the players yeah? But aye, Griff is the world's worst, ok.

Members online

Latest posts

Back