Griffiths 'Appears to Throw Object,' Daily Record's stunning Dysphemism

Great to see lenny saying he'd back griff to the hilt .griff is fantastic striker that's thier problem boyd and the msm anything good for celtic bad for thier favourite club you only had to look at boyds face last night he was absolutely raging even he knows griff firing on all cylinders again scares the crap out of them.so sky don't take boyd off your sports channel I want to see that face every time you score he just can't hide his anger and bile.

Snyde, first two caller's miserable Celtic fan's, slaughtering Forrest.Hayes, lenny,the coachin staff, FFS! oh, and we were poor last night!!!!!🥢🍺
Its huns phoning in at the madam MD, after slating Forrest the guy is told but he has scored in most of all the games including Ibrox.......aye but,,, but and cannot give a reason for the game last night been won and won based on the team selected and formation. See the Broonie comments coming i now. Seems Celtic have rocked the boat again.

Its huns phoning in at the madam MD, after slating Forrest the guy is told but he has scored in most of all the games including Ibrox.......aye but,,, but and cannot give a reason for the game last night been won and won based on the team selected and formation. See the Broonie comments coming i now. Seems Celtic have rocked the boat again.
Huns, foaming at the mouth, as usual
They hate anything remotely connected to Celtic
Neil Lennon
Broony
Griff
Their hatred of Celtic, is stronger than their love for Deidco
Big fat Derek Johnstone, Boydichenko, Alex 'Nosferatu' Rae
They're all bigots and the sooner that club dies again, the better

Members online

Latest posts

Back