Griffiths gone…… a sad end to something that could have been legendary!

I believe LG still has some goals in him, and if he gets the right help, and guidance, should he choose to take it, he can come out of all his past turmoil and remake himself
No rear view mirror, just get his head screwed on right and get down to business
He's young and him and his family can enjoy life and put the bad stuff behind him
Best for the future to him and his family

HH
Oh defo he can get his career back on track he's one of the best finishers in Scotland he's got great technical ability but I fear he can't leave the billshit behind he's got a complicated life he wid need to walk away totally I think the US could be good cause of the distance

Griff cannot play Angeball. High pressing, superfit, high intensity, correct diet, intelligent, crisp accurate passing, and utter professionalism.

Oh defo he can get his career back on track he's one of the best finishers in Scotland he's got great technical ability but I fear he can't leave the billshit behind he's got a complicated life he wid need to walk away totally I think the US could be good cause of the distance
He wouldn’t get in the USA 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back