Griffiths

There’s no criminality ?
That’s good to hear.
But a player that turns up at Celtic park in tow with his girlfriend every week shouldn’t be spending his time online trying to chat other women up.

I’m not saying that my moral compass is above reproach, far from it but it’s slightly more complicated than nothing to see now there’s no criminality. He’s a Celtic player and that comes with responsibility.

My mawused to say to me and if your ever caught cheating on your mrs, mines is the last door you should knock.

But qualified it by saying there’s no much chance of you getting a bird never mind two 🥺

I can see dear Deirdre being brought out of retirement now for a photo casebook
I think that's where the Club are at. They are probably furious this has come to light just after a new deal has been signed. Wouldn't surprise me if the club's lawyers are looking at how to get rid of him. Bringing the club into disrepute, breach of contract, something like that.

There will be more stories this week someones doing anothers bidding funny thing is one rag who has been relentless in there attack over the years has took a step back ,,,,,,or did they fall out of favour
Here,s the first one Kelly.
His neighbour has made a complaint to the cops that she has caught Griff taking photographs of her and her family..goes by the name of McLeish.
He definitely does not make it easy for himself..

HH.

Here,s the first one Kelly.
His neighbour has made a complaint to the cops that she has caught Griff taking photographs of her and her family..goes by the name of McLeish.
He definitely does not make it easy for himself..

HH.
Here's the funny thing about that story. Griffs neighbour who was quoted by a fucking "SOURCE" was supposedly told by someone else that griff was taking pictures of her for someone else. She didn't actually catch him in the act. Are ye still with me on this? Now the said rag supposedly tried to contact the woman directly and she refused to comment. What does that tell you? Funnily enough the woman in question is the daughter of some rich cunt who happened to pump a rake a dough into the huns last year.
This is the biggest pile of horseshite I've ever seen in my life. People also saying he's brought the club into disrepute. He's done fuck all wrong as far as I can see. Even the peelers have nothin on him.

Here's the funny thing about that story. Griffs neighbour who was quoted by a fucking "SOURCE" was supposedly told by someone else that griff was taking pictures of her for someone else. She didn't actually catch him in the act. Are ye still with me on this? Now the said rag supposedly tried to contact the woman directly and she refused to comment. What does that tell you? Funnily enough the woman in question is the daughter of some rich cunt who happened to pump a rake a dough into the huns last year.
This is the biggest pile of horseshite I've ever seen in my life. People also saying he's brought the club into disrepute. He's done fuck all wrong as far as I can see. Even the peelers have nothin on him.
Just a wee observation is there always a negative Celtic story that make the rags when ever King is town to dump his dirty linen.

Untitled.jpg

There will be more stories this week someones doing anothers bidding funny thing is one rag who has been relentless in there attack over the years has took a step back ,,,,,,or did they fall out of favour

Maybe they’re no very happy at having to pay the £20,000 the Huns are now demanding every media outlet has to pony up to have a seat at the Hun table...

Thanks for this post Deadner some light shone on what’s really going on here. Deflection from the major financial jiggery pokery going on over at the bigot dome.

Hope someone at Celtic park has the sense to see it for what it is, hun rags trying to bury hun bad news with MADEUP stories about a player that could cause the untold damage to them this year, he’s a easy target, he’s a “shagger” I’m sure if they happened to turn the media spotlight on the huns goalkeeper, McGregor or more-or-less they’d find similar stories but just wouldn’t dare print them.

Our club needs to start fighting back, the huns do it, the BBC has been banned from ipox for years……this is the moment, the daily rancid has crossed the line……..make an example of them……GET THEM BANNED NOW……

Thanks for this post Deadner some light shone on what’s really going on here. Deflection from the major financial jiggery pokery going on over at the bigot dome.
This would be an ideal opportunity for Dominic to lay down a marker for the media. It's time to get firm with the huns in the Scottish media, a very simple statement saying that any stories /reports that are published either in the papers or online sites that are either untrue or fabricated and are made by unnamed sources will be challenged in a court of law and as such employees of said titles will not be welcomed at Celtic park. Short sweet and to the point. Print lies or rumours and your fucked. This would be a better way to deal with the scum. HH

This would be an ideal opportunity for Dominic to lay down a marker for the media. It's time to get firm with the huns in the Scottish media, a very simple statement saying that any stories /reports that are published either in the papers or online sites that are either untrue or fabricated and are made by unnamed sources will be challenged in a court of law and as such employees of said titles will not be welcomed at Celtic park. Short sweet and to the point. Print lies or rumours and your fucked. This would be a better way to deal with the scum. HH

Get Martin O’Neill on the case.....he knows how to sort out these feckers in court...

seems like an infringement of their rights to me.
Employees sign a contract, and under that contract there is usually always a code of conduct section
They do have rights, but so does the employer, and anything which could tarnish the club, has to be addressed
It's professional sports and these players are role models, or at least they should be
Hope he gets the help and guidance he needs and takes note of it
HH

Get Martin O’Neill on the case.....he knows how to sort out these feckers in court...
As a glaswegian, for years the DR and the ET, were papers that were bought religiously, on leaving Glasgow and moving south I then looked at other papers, gradually over the years I realised that the Scottish media has an inbuilt antipathy towards both my club my ancestry and my religion, these days even when visiting Glasgow I no longer purchase Scottish papers, and when online I avoid their websites. We all have the chance to remove the old media from our lives and as such give us a better source of information. JH

As a glaswegian, for years the DR and the ET, were papers that were bought religiously, on leaving Glasgow and moving south I then looked at other papers, gradually over the years I realised that the Scottish media has an inbuilt antipathy towards both my club my ancestry and my religion, these days even when visiting Glasgow I no longer purchase Scottish papers, and when online I avoid their websites. We all have the chance to remove the old media from our lives and as such give us a better source of information. JH
My ex's father is a currant bun. Believe it or not he calls it the Daily Rhebel. He stopped buying it when they were liquidated.

On the subject of despicable journalists, I saw that a Judge has ruled that Rebecca Vardy has to disclose all her previous contacts and conversations with The Scum newspaper. It's to do with the "Wagatha Christie" case. Colleen Rooney alleged that Vardy was a rat giving stories to The Scum. She told Vardy a fake story that appeared in The Scum a few days later. Roony said that Vardy was the only person she told the fake story to.
Be interesting to see what comes oot in court after a Judge ruled her contacts with The Scum were totally relevant to the case. Vardy is sueing Roony for defamation.

Back