Griffiths

He finished the season with 40 goals in all competitions for Celtic, making him the first player to do so since Larsson in the 2003–04 season. Griffiths was a key player in Celtic's fifth successive league title success, scoring 31 goals in the league.
The year when he CARRIED the team. Then the rat appeared and said it was not enough just to score goals. THAT IS ALL YOU PAY HIM TO DO. I'd be more worried with the likes of Ajeti who couldn't work on an iron lung. Bolingoli who is masquerading as a footballer.... Barkas who is a real wage thief.

What thanks did you think you deserved?
Griff has scored 123 goals for us during his time here. He is foolish and a bit old for being a social media hound, but who am I to judge. Rodgers fucked his career (and everybody else's hopes and dreams)
Glad he's basically came out today and admitted his fkn nonsense, it's took him 2yrs, and getting told to leave, to admit it, what thanks did I deserve, nil I suppose, what does he deserve, fk all, the guys a total waster, prove me wrong

Glad he's basically came out today and admitted his fkn nonsense, it's took him 2yrs, and getting told to leave, to admit it, what thanks did I deserve, nil I suppose, what does he deserve, fk all, the guys a total waster, prove me wrong
He is not malicious, he is employed as a football player. He's a daftie but that does not make him a bad person. You on the other hand are supposed to be just a supporter and can't seem to manage that.
Edit: Sorry mate I am not cranky this morning. I apologise if I seem rude.

Last edited:
He is not malicious, he is employed as a football player. He's a daftie but that does not make him a bad person. You on the other hand are supposed to be just a supporter and can't seem to manage that.
And I pay my money and entitled to my opinion, which I don't think is out of order, I've never said he's a bad person, so comment away, but comment on what I've said, not what you've imagined I've said, please

A wee bee in your bonnet I think. As for statements like ‘a total waster’ is argumentative and divisive so I will give that a miss.

we have all discussed LG at length in other threads but here you are starting another thread title on LG and ask the question ‘why he was offered a contract extension’ I believe that was also discussed and answered in previous threads.

LG is still a Celtic player he is only on loan.
As for smsm I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of their printing press mouths and I certainly wouldn’t be advocating it in any sense. Usually distorted when it involves Celtic and silent when it involves sevco.

A wee bee in your bonnet I think. As for statements like ‘a total waster’ is argumentative and divisive so I will give that a miss.

we have all discussed LG at length in other threads but here you are starting another thread title on LG and ask the question ‘why he was offered a contract extension’ I believe that was also discussed and answered in previous threads.

LG is still a Celtic player he is only on loan.
As for smsm I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of their printing press mouths and I certainly wouldn’t be advocating it in any sense. Usually distorted when it involves Celtic and silent when it involves sevco.
That's fine Rose, I'm a celtic fan through and through, but I call it as it is, 25 goals in 2 seasons, numerous lay offs, daft antics, maybe I should buy green tinted spex then I'd be able to ignore the facts as well, have a lovely day you👍👍

That's fine Rose, I'm a celtic fan through and through, but I call it as it is, 25 goals in 2 seasons, numerous lay offs, daft antics, maybe I should buy green tinted spex then I'd be able to ignore the facts as well, have a lovely day you👍👍
I’m glad you are a Celtic fan through and through and have the best interests of Celtic FC at your heart, I understand that.

LG has made mistakes in his career and has made bad choices too and I know you want to call it out as you see it which you have done on several occasions on here.

my point was that we have already done that on previous threads and felt maybe that we didn’t need another thread to go over this again just imo. people on Celtic noise have given their points both for and against LG, talk about flogging a dead horse.

Maybe time to move on and think about our future?
every time I see Ange my green specs are firmly in place - don’t ya just love him 💚💚

I’m glad you are a Celtic fan through and through and have the best interests of Celtic FC at your heart, I understand that.

LG has made mistakes in his career and has made bad choices too and I know you want to call it out as you see it which you have done on several occasions on here.

my point was that we have already done that on previous threads and felt maybe that we didn’t need another thread to go over this again just imo. people on Celtic noise have given their points both for and against LG, talk about flogging a dead horse.

Maybe time to move on and think about our future?
every time I see Ange my green specs are firmly in place - don’t ya just love him 💚💚
I do think he's doing a great job, we can both agree on that 100% rose👍👍

Back