Griff's 2 fingered salute to McLeish

BILLCOWIE1958

Griff more or less telling McLeish to 'get tae fuck' is in the best interests of both himself and Celtic

I'd love to see wee Jamesie doing the same
McLeish is just a cheating asshole of a guy who should never be anywhere near the National Team Manager's job and the sooner he gets jettisoned the better

There was a time that I'd have missed my dinner to watch Scotland Now I'm afraid I wouldn't cross the street to see them

20 years of garbage and shite kinda manifests itself on the psyche ?

HH?

Griff more or less telling McLeish to 'get tae fuck' is in the best interests of both himself and Celtic

I'd love to see wee Jamesie doing the same
McLeish is just a cheating asshole of a guy who should never be anywhere near the National Team Manager's job and the sooner he gets jettisoned the better

There was a time that I'd have missed my dinner to watch Scotland Now I'm afraid I wouldn't cross the street to see them

20 years of garbage and shite kinda manifests itself on the psyche ?

HH?
Would like all Celtic players to follow suit.

Griff is 100% correct in his choice as Scotland has a history of treating celtic players shabbily SMSM will put a different spin on this but let's show Griff our appreciation at the next home game HH

A massive pat on the back to him, then Peter the pointer Grant comes out and says everything is rosy in the garden with Griff and mcleish when we all know he's been told where to stick his cap Grant should have told him to face the press instead of an ex Celtic captain making it look like there's no agenda against our club!
Must think we're all blind like them across the clyde..

Can't watch Scotland, I get the same feeling watching them as the old Huns. I just pray that any Celts playing for that sfa XI don't get any injuries International fitba is pish, there hasn't been a decent world cup for years! Hate these breaks, especially with the fixture pile up that happens every year!

A massive pat on the back to him, then Peter the pointer Grant comes out and says everything is rosy in the garden with Griff and mcleish when we all know he's been told where to stick his cap Grant should have told him to face the press instead of an ex Celtic captain making it look like there's no agenda against our club!
Must think we're all blind like them across the clyde..

McLeish and Scotland need Griff a whole lot more than he needs tbem

Let McLeish gush and drool over that little prick Naismith but Griff is the better and more natural striker

HH?

Back