Guests and what they are reading

Winter

Just sitting here , me ,maself and my splif and wandered into the bit that tells you which members and guests are online .

So I took a wee gander at what exactly the ' guests' are looking at .
If you ever wondered what it is they are reading at 7 am

, I've taken a couple of screenshots so we all know.

Screenshot_20221109-070646_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-070714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-070726_Chrome.jpg

So from these 3 screenshots I'd like our members to be aware that ' unnamed guests ' are as you can all see, actually looking at ;

Members Profiles ( this is the information that we give about ourselves on our profile page)

I'd like to let these bhoys

Digger,
Lunatic Harness ,
The Wee Barra
Fitbadug

know,
that whoever these ' guests ' are , they are looking at your profile troops so please go into your own profiles and make sure that either members only or nobody can read your profile page.

We dont know who they are , why should they get to know anything about us?
Why do they want to know about us rather than what we are talking about?
Protect your profile from rats sniffing about in the early hours of the morning.

I also happened to spy that in screenshot 2 a ' guest' is currently on the Contacting Staff page.

Call me paranoid, I'm a Celtic supporter, I imagined the Hugh Dallas expose, and dreamt that rangers were liquidated so I'm used to it.

COYBIG HH ☘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221109-070646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221109-070646_Chrome.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 28
There can be no good reason why an unnamed , anonymous ' guest' is sneaking about at 7am looking for peoples account information.
Not interested in what the persons saying but wants to know their email address and stuff?
This is a person, not a robot or sear h engine which you can see what they're doing individually too.
Nah , not on.
Anyone who's not done it , go to their profile picture, go to privacy, scroll down to ' allow users to' and change it to ' nobody' or ' members only" .
I'm convinced that this is how Allybhoys email address was obtained and that death threat sent to him fn scum rats.

Last edited:
There can be no good reason why an unnamed , anonymous ' guest' is sneaking about at 7am looking for peoples account information.
Not interested in what the persons saying but wants to know their email address and stuff?
This is a person, bot a robot or sear h engine which you can see what they're doing individually too.
Nah , not on.
Anyone who's not done it , go to their profile picture, go to privacy, scroll down to ' allow users to' and change it to ' nobody' or ' members only" .
I'm convinced that this is how Allybhoys email address was obtained and that death threat sent to him fn scum rats.
Ye know whit they say, its always 5 O'Clock somewhere! Howeva, I took your advise and made my details private, HH

This is a person, bot a robot or sear h engine which you can see what they're doing individually too.
Nah , not on.
Oh well done winter 👏

They_Do_it_With_Mirrors_First_Edition_Cover_1952.jpg

Just sitting here , me ,maself and my splif and wandered into the bit that tells you which members and guests are online .

So I took a wee gander at what exactly the ' guests' are looking at .
If you ever wondered what it is they are reading at 7 am

, I've taken a couple of screenshots so we all know.

View attachment 20828

View attachment 20829

View attachment 20831

So from these 3 screenshots I'd like our members to be aware that ' unnamed guests ' are as you can all see, actually looking at ;

Members Profiles ( this is the information that we give about ourselves on our profile page)

I'd like to let these bhoys

Digger,
Lunatic Harness ,
The Wee Barra
Fitbadug

know,
that whoever these ' guests ' are , they are looking at your profile troops so please go into your own profiles and make sure that either members only or nobody can read your profile page.

We dont know who they are , why should they get to know anything about us?
Why do they want to know about us rather than what we are talking about?
Protect your profile from rats sniffing about in the early hours of the morning.

I also happened to spy that in screenshot 2 a ' guest' is currently on the Contacting Staff page.

Call me paranoid, I'm a Celtic supporter, I imagined the Hugh Dallas expose, and dreamt that rangers were liquidated so I'm used to it.

COYBIG HH ☘
do they guest via mason protection?

do they guest via mason protection?
Indeed TET, ' Guests ' are all anonymous , in the ' guests online " bit they dont have user names so no profile of their own.
They are not the robots doing key word searches for sales/advertising either as they come under their own list as do search engines like bing and Yahoo etc.

It's just turned 4 bells ( way past my bedtime ) and I can show that tonight a guest is looking at Richybhoys profile , who I will pm about it after this.

In our account profiles , there's a section labelled 'about ' where many, myself included have written some personal information about ourselves , I was able to click on and read a bit of richybhoys , saying where he hails fae etc

Screenshot_20221111-035757_Chrome.jpg

Right at the bottom there , see that?
Also theres a guest managing account details , hopefully that guest will become a member.

As I said before , call me paranoid I'm a Celtic supporter after all and they don't come more irrationally paranoid than us do they?

Us who knew Hugh Dallas was a cheating liar and he denied such nonsense but unfortunately his linesman shopped him.

Plus i/we all dreamt and imagined it when rangers fc went into liquidation and then died off and were replaced by the tribute act .

Who knew , theres liquidation and then there's liquidation for football clubs from ibrox, completely not the same thing.
We learned this quicker than they were liquidated, the team, not the club, the club are the same but the teams different so that means ......nah heard it 🙄

Right I'd better PM richy bhoy.
HH

Last edited:
Of course not all of these guests can be LURKERS ( I have to believe that) , however it appears that every time I'm on early bells there is indeed what must surely be a lurker(s) plural even.

That's me just had another look there and this time its Plumbhoy75.

Plumbhoy75 I am aware that he had a few run ins with folk on here and he hasnt been on since the champions league games. September 25th

He felt he was being picked on by some and was called the unsavoury, I mind some of that
However , check out this screenshot

Screenshot_20221111-060800_Chrome.jpg

Notice that Plumbhoy75s account is being viewed by 2 different anonymous guests?
Also notice the threads that are being looked at as well.
Not the average threads are they?🤔
No these are the incendiary ones that led to all manner of nonsense.

Maybe I'm getting a bit obsessed with this but with what happened its worth keeping an eye on.

I will send Plumbhoy75 the obligatory PM directing him to the thread.
EVERYBODY PLEASE TIGHTEN UP YOUR ACCOUNT INFO .
(He said in big letters for emphasis, almost as if he was shouting it out loud but that's not possible because hes typing and hes referring to himself in the third person, but in a stylish way and not a losing his 🤬ing mind way) 😂

Somethings not right here bhoys and ghirls, I also see that guests are engaged in conversation?
With who?
I'm the only member ( well known member at that , huv yeez know btw) 👋👋💪that's bloody oan here at this time
Can anyone tell me if theyve been engaged in conversation with a guest this morning?

Is 4am til about this time LURKERS o'clock?

Last edited:
Indeed TET, ' Guests ' are all anonymous , in the ' guests online " bit they dont have user names so no profile of their own.
They are not the robots doing key word searches for sales/advertising either as they come under their own list as do search engines like bing and Yahoo etc.

It's just turned 4 bells ( way past my bedtime ) and I can show that tonight a guest is looking at Richybhoys profile , who I will pm about it after this.

In our account profiles , there's a section labelled 'about ' where many, myself included have written some personal information about ourselves , I was able to click on and read a bit of richybhoys , saying where he hails fae etc

View attachment 20854

Right at the bottom there , see that?
Also theres a guest managing account details , hopefully that guest will become a member.

As I said before , call me paranoid I'm a Celtic supporter after all and they don't come more irrationally paranoid than us do they?

Us who knew Hugh Dallas was a cheating liar and he denied such nonsense but unfortunately his linesman shopped him.

Plus i/we all dreamt and imagined it when rangers fc went into liquidation and then died off and were replaced by the tribute act .

Who knew , theres liquidation and then there's liquidation for football clubs from ibrox, completely not the same thing.
We learned this quicker than they were liquidated, the team, not the club, the club are the same but the teams different so that means ......nah heard it 🙄

Right I'd better PM richy bhoy.
HH
sinister these lurkers methinks

Here , check this oot troops ( & troop-ets )

20221126_041733.jpg

See this numpty, he/she/,them/they are no longer finding it as easy as they once did to just walk into our hoose when everybody's sleeping and take whatever info they want .

Be gone! Creepy LURKERS, we're oan tae yeez noo 😎

Communication and teamwork keeps the great eye of Mordor blinded and will keep returning the same result..,
'oops! This member restricts who can see what details they have entered' aw! 💩 innit?

Well that's a f*n shame for twats like you.

In the interests of fair sportsmanship there are 2 accounts you have been allowed to see if you really want to know all about us Tim's for theres none better to know.
And the votes are in it's a yes over no by 1-0

Now , let's give you some pointers towards much loved members who wouldn't mind I'm sure if you had a wee look. ( my filofax?
Ah here we go),
Well, theres a staunch Celtic supporter and all round good bhoy Clay.
He's up for anything if you live near the toon.
Who else?
Oh Thai Tim!
Haven't heard from Thai Tim since he walked off the edge of ...the edge...
Och I dont want to spoil it for you .😎

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back