Guests and what they are reading

_107503444_mediaitem107503433.jpg.webp

Taking my occasional glance at who's online apart from us noisers and noticed the ' guests ' are very interested in these threads...

Screenshot_20230202_194449_Chrome.jpg

Hello nosey fans of the tribute act 👋
I'm guessing you're here to get an honest appraisal of your new klub instead of the official guff on fester fester?

Here's an honest and truthful piece of journalism to keep you updated with the reality of your klubs current predicament, enjoy....I did 👋

Mick Beale’s Nine Points and Goal Difference Problem via @OneFootball. Read it here: 👇👋

I think the majority these so called guests are bots just trying to gather info. Some of the more computer savvy here could clarify it better maybe??
These are definitely ' guests' D,
bots and search engines that look for keywords for advertising etc always carry an identifier , 👇

Screenshot_20230202_200145_Chrome.jpg

There we have 'guests ' and bot/search engines indicated simultaneously.

I have no problem with guests who are interested in our forum and the topics we discuss.

I do have a problem with anonymous 'guests' who are looking at our personal profile info etc , why are they interested in that?

It's really what happened with Allybhoy that made me look into this in the first place.

These are definitely ' guests' D,
bots and search engines that look for keywords for advertising etc always carry an identifier , 👇

View attachment 21710

There we have 'guests ' and bot/search engines indicated simultaneously.

I have no problem with guests who are interested in our forum and the topics we discuss.

I do have a problem with anonymous 'guests' who are looking at our personal profile info etc , why are they interested in that?

It's really what happened with Allybhoy that made me look into this in the first place.
I couldn't give a damn what they look at. They'll get fuck all on me and anything they do find they can knock themselves out.

Members online

Latest posts

Back