Gullabillies shafted by Castore 🀣

David Jason eh....ain't that del fae only fools and horses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

It just gets funnier and funnier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am sure Radio Clyde and Alex Rae will explain things tonight and will seek to refund all the tat that has been recieved at no cost to the buyer. Will be a busy show might be some assuming calls.

Castore apologise to Rangers fans over home kit and kids’ sweatshirts as supporters blast retailer

Maybe somebidy made this point and if so I'm sorry for repeating it as I've been out of touch lately.
I don't understand the anger of the Gullibilies and think Castore is doing a great job of catering for all of them.
It makes perfect sense to me that there are three different tops:
1. One for the fans of Rangers that died in 2012. ( The deluded who believe they are still alive).
2. One for the current Sevco. ( The few who grudingly accept it is a new club).
3. One for the new corpse of a club that surely will appear when Sevco inevitably goes bust. ( This should harmoniously cover both groups 1 & 2 ).
Surely they can see this. Well done Castore. Always putting the customer first.πŸ‘

Birdie Bhoy

Where was that extract from co-founder Tom Beahaon published on 20th May 2020?

And I would appreciate any other info you or anyone else may have where Adidas and Nike have been potentially slandered.....a PM will do if anyone wants things to remain private.

And below is an extract from co-founder Tom Beahaon published on 20th May 2020, long after the brothers had ceased to be the majority shareholders:

"Castore is a premium brand, a very ambitious brand, and we want to challenge Nike, Adidas, Puma at the very top of the market. The only way to do that is by partnering with world class athletes and world class teams that play on a global stage and that will be wearing Castore on a global stage. Rangers clearly, absolutely perfectly, fits into that model. What has been really interesting as we have met clubs over the last 12 months, truthfully, is just how badly many clubs get treated by the big brands. Unless you are Barcelona or Real Madrid, Nike and Adidas don’t really care about the football club and that, for us, offers a big opportunity.

A couple of things that means in reality and practical terms. Firstly, the service that we provide a club. We have people in my business that will do nothing other than servicing Rangers Football Club. In terms of the product the players are getting, not just the first team but the Academy and Women’s team, there is someone whose job it is to make sure that Rangers have exactly what they need, when they need it and getting that feedback from the kit man, the players, the staff, to know how we can make things better, how we can improve. Having that service level is really important.
"

That aged well! 🀣 🀣 🀣
A couple of 'scallies' who are way, way, out of their depth, the press release should have been written in crayon, and using Comic Sans, totally unprofessional, and badly written
Oh and boys...Rule number one
You never slag the competition
If you have faith in your quality of product, you stand on that alone, not by knocking your 'competition'
They're lucky Adidas, Nike, Puma etc, didn't decide to squash them, for their cheek
Also, mentioning Barcelona & Real Madrid, in that light, saying that the bigger sportswear businesses, that 'they don't care about the smaller clubs, organizations' while it may be true, again, you never speak of them in terms, of who they are hooked up with, and attempt to undermine their business practices and customer base
In business, you never turn down the opportunity to make money
These boys will be swallowed up, their product, is already being slagged off for being shoddy, by their own customers
You align yourself with good people, provide a quality product and always engage with your customer base, as you only get one chance, to make a good first impression
On these basics, they have fallen well short of adequate
CASTORE, fleecing the Carnivores of Govan

HH

And below is an extract from co-founder Tom Beahaon published on 20th May 2020, long after the brothers had ceased to be the majority shareholders:

"Castore is a premium brand, a very ambitious brand, and we want to challenge Nike, Adidas, Puma at the very top of the market. The only way to do that is by partnering with world class athletes and world class teams that play on a global stage and that will be wearing Castore on a global stage. Rangers clearly, absolutely perfectly, fits into that model. What has been really interesting as we have met clubs over the last 12 months, truthfully, is just how badly many clubs get treated by the big brands. Unless you are Barcelona or Real Madrid, Nike and Adidas don’t really care about the football club and that, for us, offers a big opportunity.

A couple of things that means in reality and practical terms. Firstly, the service that we provide a club. We have people in my business that will do nothing other than servicing Rangers Football Club. In terms of the product the players are getting, not just the first team but the Academy and Women’s team, there is someone whose job it is to make sure that Rangers have exactly what they need, when they need it and getting that feedback from the kit man, the players, the staff, to know how we can make things better, how we can improve. Having that service level is really important.
"

That aged well! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Sound's like a couple of lads had a dream!

I’ve just been asked a few questions re what has been described to me as #Castoregate.....can anyone answer them or suggest what might be happening?

The 2 initial owners are now not the owners so there’s no chance of them being held liable for any potential indiscretions - is this right?
Why, what or who induced them to resign?
Do they still retain a hidden stake in the company? If so, why did they resign? If not why not?
Who has a stake in the company? Is there any conflict(s) of interest at play?
The infrastructure was never there to supply 10’s of thousands of tops, etc on a timely basis.....so was it hugely misleading and potentially unlawful to suggest that it was and take monies under potentially false pretences?
The money was collected well in advance of a nominated supply date and deposited where? And where is it now and who has control over it?
Who is going to foot the bill for the copious amount of tops, etc that are being returned? Who is accountable for this?
Why are the owner(s) not declaring who they are?
What regulatory body looks after the interests of the thousands of dissatisfied buyers and what questions might they be asking re this debacle?
And if everything goes pear shaped who is accountable?

So many questions...anyone?

I’ve just been asked a few questions re what has been described to me as #Castoregate.....can anyone answer them or suggest what might be happening?

The 2 initial owners are now not the owners so there’s no chance of them being held liable for any potential indiscretions - is this right?
Do they still retain a hidden stake in the company? If so, why did they resign? If not why not?
The infrastructure was never there to supply 10’s of thousands of tops, etc on a timely basis.....so was it hugely misleading and potentially unlawful to suggest that it was and take monies under potentially false pretences?
The money was collected well in advance of a nominated supply date and deposited where? And where is it now and who has control over it?
Who is going to foot the bill for the copious amount of tops, etc that are being returned? Who is accountable for this?
What regulatory body looks after the interests of the thousands of dissatisfied buyers and what questions might they be asking re this debacle?

Ah might need a few merr Stella's Imatim! 🍺 πŸ₯³

NAW,,,WERE NO TELLIN

:unsure:
come back to us once you've worked it all by yourself :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back