Gullabillies shafted by Castore 🤣

it's a fuckin shambles there's squinty badges missing letters n numbers but it's orite it's just teething problems all will be well and it will awe magically all fall into place n we'll fuck they tarriers*55 that's the kind of thing on shitty shitty page there's fans want to gee them a bye for these fuck ups cause them n carstore are building something aye no doubt plenty a debt getting built shower a Fanny's man

Last edited:
Aye at the start they were sayin Quality Gear man...canny wait to get a hoody and aw that shite...Noo..Washed wance, badge faws aff.....The badges are just stuck on like the Turkey stuff.....I've heard that if you lift up the wee tag wi the washing instructions on, there a wee photy of Craig Whyte....smiling and saying...'Ye've been shafted again'😂😂😂

On a positive note, you've got to applaud Castore for their efforts to try and bring the worldwide unemployment figures down, these tops are are being cobbled together in enough different countries to swing a UN vote. A shambles made even more funny with the zombies swallowing the professional, new company going places bullshit lines that the media and new club fed them.

I'm looking forward to official accounts being published before their AGM.

Some of the wording of the deal has been a bit dubious. Loads of 20 and 25m chat.
The more we sell the more rangers make.

I can't see them having the dough to chuck at rangers. No kit maker was willing to work with them. I'd guess there is a profit share deal in place.

So the wheels have come off and castore have panicked. The factories they tried to use have crumbled. All on tick with the investment loans. To try and keep up they have clearly made deals with the cheapest factories they could source.

Screams of rocketing operational costs and a desperate attempt to correct a tail spin.
So these shit factories produce shit garments. Bring on another wave of refunds and discounts.
If so many items slip past quality control imagine the sheer numbers of units that are getting binned?

This is before existing products have had a few rounds in a washing machine....oh dear.

If you add up the costs on castores side what sort of profits are they going to be getting? The gear costs the earth right enough.
I highly doubt that rangers slice will be anywhere near what was being banded about at the start 🤫.

If the Huns think it's all money going straight to rangers then they are mistaken. Castore will get thier house in order then siphon off a trickle.

Better not tell the Huns the un hunbranded castore stuff won't help the Klub haha...seen a few nuggets saying they have bought loads of stuff and it will benifit the Klub 🤔😂

The fun don't stop

As always they will staunchly support.
Wonder when the next FFP share issue will be announced? hahaha

Last edited:
Back