Gutman and Perez nearly over the line

JamesPearson88

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...arlet-1-4854751/amp?__twitter_impression=true

A left back and a right back having been on the Celtic shopping list for a long, long time. Its great news. Free transfers so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain. People might see signing younger players as a draw back to signing tried and tested players. But, Rodgers is going for fast, durable and strong young players who will run till the last 90 mins of a game. Really looking forward to seeing a Celtic break away with the likes of Burke, Jamesy, Weah and Eddy chasing after it. These bhoys will give everything from their core for the cause! Exciting times..

The yanks are coming the yanks are coming, Sure I’ve heard that somewhere before?
Mon da hoops.

HH?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...arlet-1-4854751/amp?__twitter_impression=true

A left back and a right back having been on the Celtic shopping list for a long, long time. Its great news. Free transfers so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain. People might see signing younger players as a draw back to signing tried and tested players. But, Rodgers is going for fast, durable and strong young players who will run till the last 90 mins of a game. Really looking forward to seeing a Celtic break away with the likes of Burke, Jamesy, Weah and Eddy chasing after it. These bhoys will give everything from their core for the cause! Exciting times..

I had read that at least one of them was expected to be loaned back to a club over there?

Although we need these positions covered, I’m not convinced these two are for the now but are for the future.

Weah, Gutman, Perez - Yankee doodle dandy. Or whistlin' Dixie, depending on yer Civil War leanings...

Given this invasion from the States, as a gesture to the support, how about free weekend passes to Disneyworld, Peter?

That way, I'll get active support from my weans for going to the pub to watch the Hoops, and their mother will have to bite her tongue... 'Dad's working on the Disney tickets, stop nagging him...'

;)

Weah, Gutman, Perez - Yankee doodle dandy. Or whistlin' Dixie, depending on yer Civil War leanings...

Given this invasion from the States, as a gesture to the support, how about free weekend passes to Disneyworld, Peter?

That way, I'll get active support from my weans for going to the pub to watch the Hoops, and their mother will have to bite her tongue... 'Dad's working on the Disney tickets, stop nagging him...'

;)

I believed every word until you wrote, then my wife will bite her tongue.

It all crashed about your arse at that point. Shame, you were doing so well too. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Back