Hagi vs Kent: The numbers show the Newco’s systemic flaws in recruitment

I've said on here before I think hagi could potentially mature into a decent player. Technically sound and imaginative, his inexperience I think blunts his effectiveness.
I suspect tho his issues will revolve around his temperament and application. Going into this historic season he will be afforded little leeway by his desperate fans should the expected happen and we continue to dominate.
We would see him as a developing talent and coach him accordingly, as we did with Ajer, Christie ,calmac etc, let them develop away from the pressure til they're ready to step up.
Sevco are serial bottlers, their supporters openly admit that. They need to find players with the mentality to embrace the madness soon to come. I suspect hagi may struggle to cope with the unrealistic expectations already placed on him by the most unforgiving of supports.
Don't forget the shadow of his father looms large and a venomous support when things don't go too well.

What pressure the name?......Martin Ferguson, Paul Dalgleish,Jordan Larrson. Pure mince the lot of them the only one that out did his auld Bhoy was maldini. Auld Bhoy fantastic, junior legend! Might be wrong. Oh Jodie cryuff....man Utd shite.
aye its mental how many sons canny find they're own level in the game apparently haggis knocked back Barca obviously didnae want to try n fight for a place he went to genk I think to become the main man in they're team n hes failed miserably they've took a couple a million hit to get rid n bought kouassi ffs man says it all and these fuckin Huns think hes the new jesus😜

Who
The numbers don't lie, they are in big trouble.

Who was the last player the manky mob sold for a profit ?? Don't really expect an answer. Dembele,Armstrong, Tierney to name but three. They just cannae keep up. Apologies once again ....... but ........ Seven million fur Cnut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who

Who was the last player the manky mob sold for a profit ?? Don't really expect an answer. Dembele,Armstrong, Tierney to name but three. They just cannae keep up. Apologies once again ....... but ........ Seven million fur Cnut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was challenged by a hun asking the same question.
The windass fee lifts it.
But
Down south Dundas didn't sell for what they said.
All bells and whistles I'd say 3m total.
Transfermarkt says about 5.
Probably 2

Members online

Latest posts

Back