Hahaha: The Reekord's new low

SamTeàrlachH

According to the Reekord, a 'Supercomputer' has predicted that, shock horror, Sevco will win the title. What's next from this shitrag of a 'newspaper'? Getting in contact with a psychic to predict that Sevco win the title? Maybe holding a seance where the spirits will confirm that Sevco will win the title? A story about how they got an Ouija board out in the office and asked it who would win the title and it spelled out S-E-V-C-O?

This is Scottish footballing 'journalism'. That's what they say. Not me.

According to the Reekord, a 'Supercomputer' has predicted that, shock horror, Sevco will win the title. What's next from this shitrag of a 'newspaper'? Getting in contact with a psychic to predict that Sevco win the title? Maybe holding a seance where the spirits will confirm that Sevco will win the title? A story about how they got an Ouija board out in the office and asked it who would win the title and it spelled out S-E-V-C-O?

Read it earlier what a load of shite ,embarassin

Last edited by a moderator:
ITCrow.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 dae yea get a trophy for that 🤣🤣🤣how desperate dae you huv tae be is there any fuckin journalists in that fuckin place or just weans fuckin about oan computers deary mee 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 dae yea get a trophy for that 🤣🤣🤣how desperate dae you huv tae be is there any fuckin journalists in that fuckin place or just weans fuckin about oan computers deary mee 😂😂😂

They don't actually write any kind of journalistic stories. The one by Gannon about Sevco's pre-season in Spain was genuine 'succulent lamb' territory. It's either tabloid sensationalist rubbish or propaganda. Or, like this, a mixture of both.

Members online

Latest posts

Back