Hahahaha ahaha my sides

Now Everton are ready to stump up 25M for KT too.

Who would have guessed it ..........

?????
KT is waiting for a mysterious Far Eastern club to make a bid. No wait now it's an Arabia megabucks consortium. Tomorrow a top Italian side. Wednesday a medical in Germany and then on Thursday SKY SPORTS will reveal that Ars-cen-all have dropped their interest in acquiring a back up Scottish goalie.
Meanwhile unnoticed by the press KT attends pre season training.

KT is waiting for a mysterious Far Eastern club to make a bid. No wait now it's an Arabia megabucks consortium. Tomorrow a top Italian side. Wednesday a medical in Germany and then on Thursday SKY SPORTS will reveal that Ars-cen-all have dropped their interest in acquiring a back up Scottish goalie.
Meanwhile unnoticed by the press KT attends pre season training.

????????

Any offers fur El Dunkeyo or Captain Tavtastic?????

I heard Pollok Juniors offered £200 a week each and a bag a sand to buy them. They also have to cut the grass and work behind the bar every other day, swapping early and late on a rotational basis.

I know a guy, who knows two other guys, who knew a guy I didn’t know, but heard ay and seemingly the cunts never wrong, be in the papers the mora. Gospel straight from the horses mouth and how many horses do you know that can quote the Bible?

The defence rests.

I heard Pollok Juniors offered £200 a week each and a bag a sand to buy them. They also have to cut the grass and work behind the bar every other day, swapping early and late on a rotational basis.

I know a guy, who knows two other guys, who knew a guy I didn’t know, but heard ay and seemingly the cunts never wrong, be in the papers the mora. Gospel straight from the horses mouth and how many horses do you know that can quote the Bible?

The defence rests.

????. Too funny you my sides ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back