HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Sikeside fs that wiz a shift ???. You still got people there?

Hahaha... Mum and sister in Greenend, brother in Muiryhall Street. But not as far as other sister in Vancouver. Moved for work originally and it was still a doddle to get to Paradise. So all good ?

Came from Balornock/Springburn, moved to Netherlands and did quite a bit of travelling in Europe, been back in Scotland for 3 years now and still trying to get people to enlist for anything anti hun like. I detest anything to do with that mob and travel around the world on business giving away stuff associated with CFC to try and publicise our team, Just hate the way we are constantly put down by Scottish Media and the fact our club does not do more to call them out. By the way resident of South Lanarkshire now.

Hahaha... Mum and sister in Greenend, brother in Muiryhall Street. But not as far as other sister in Vancouver. Moved for work originally and it was still a doddle to get to Paradise. So all good ?

I went to st stephens and lived there too up to eleven lol still got loads of family over there but it was greenend in gw cresc

Sister ursula do you remember her pmsl ?

She was a tough old bird for sure

I'm from toonheid or Townhead if you like?

My wee gran and gramps (R.I.P.) lived in Katrine place not too far from Lomond road. Years since i've been in Toonheid,
I went to st stephens and lived there too up to eleven lol still got loads of family over there but it was greenend in gw cresc

Sister ursula do you remember her pmsl ?

She was a tough old bird for sure

Left St Stephens for "Hail Glorious" St Pats in 78, heard more about SU from my sister's tbh. Been away from the brig since '89.
Lots of the troops moved or sadly no longer with us. I knew a lot of the old families there and it's their grandkids I see about the place when I visit.

My wee gran and gramps (R.I.P.) lived in Katrine place not too far from Lomond road. Years since i've been in Toonheid,

Left St Stephens for "Hail Glorious" St Pats in 78, heard more about SU from my sister's tbh. Been away from the brig since '89.
Lots of the troops moved or sadly no longer with us. I knew a lot of the old families there and it's their grandkids I see about the place when I visit.
I was Sikeside place, but had mates in Beechwood, Southfield and Greenwood.

Members online

Latest posts

Back