HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Maria

Our paths may have crossed, born in Luath St and moved to Pollok as well.

Ah didnae know you went to pollock ๐Ÿ˜‚ i remember the night my brother and i had a set 2, and i had a bump on my head, i thought the cops where called coz i left my brother in a bad way, i ended up in the pines in pollock with a towel full of ice on my head my friend was the manager ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Shamrock

Ah didnae know you went to pollock ๐Ÿ˜‚ i remember the night my brother and i had a set 2, and i had a bump on my head, i thought the cops where called coz i left my brother in a bad way, i ended up in the pines in pollock with a towel full of ice on my head my friend was the manager ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Been there many a time, Maria and my daughter lives nearby it now. Pollok was never as bad as was made out.

Ffs Maria.......if your real name's no mike tyson, i'm gonna be sorely disappointed.

When did you scrap with Mother Theresa?

That must have been some ding-dong