HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Sands81

Ah didnae know you went to pollock i remember the night my brother and i had a set 2, and i had a bump on my head, i thought the cops where called coz i left my brother in a bad way, i ended up in the pines in pollock with a towel full of ice on my head my friend was the manager
The pines was my local for years! Now drink along the road at the argosy.

lcafiero

Hail Hail! I live in Felton, a town in the mountains just north of Santa Cruz on the Central California coast. I happened upon Celtic after an exchange on a post in a political forum, of all places, which discussed teams with a social or political slant to them. After reading the origins and history of Celtic, I find it to be a great team that deserve my wholehearted support. So here I am.

Our closest CSC is in Millbrae, near San Francisco (about 80 miles north of here), so I am thinking about asking a local Irish pub if they'll host Celtic games via Celtic TV and maybe starting a CSC in Santa Cruz. I am completely open to suggestions on this, if anyone has any. Thanks, everyone, and glad to be here

Hail Hail! I live in Felton, a town in the mountains just north of Santa Cruz on the Central California coast. I happened upon Celtic after an exchange on a post in a political forum, of all places, which discussed teams with a social or political slant to them. After reading the origins and history of Celtic, I find it to be a great team that deserve my wholehearted support. So here I am.

Our closest CSC is in Millbrae, near San Francisco (about 80 miles north of here), so I am thinking about asking a local Irish pub if they'll host Celtic games via Celtic TV and maybe starting a CSC in Santa Cruz. I am completely open to suggestions on this, if anyone has any. Thanks, everyone, and glad to be here

Welcome friend . A Celtic Supporters Club in Santa Cruz , California - we'll have to do an exchange visit with mine in Johnstone . I am happy to come over and spend a few weeks months helping you set up the club . It will be a hardship leaving sunny Johnstone at this time but ... we all have to make sacrifices for the 'tic . lol !
HH

lcafiero

Ha! :) Well, I hope you like rain -- it's is rainy season here in these parts right now, and kickoff times are ungodly early (4:30 a.m. for Sunday's game . . . and the pub in Millbrae opens for games at that time, interestingly), but yeah -- I would definitely welcome "hands across the water."

Thanks for the welcome! Hail Hail

Ha! :) Well, I hope you like rain -- it's is rainy season here in these parts right now, and kickoff times are ungodly early (4:30 a.m. for Sunday's game . . . and the pub in Millbrae opens for games at that time, interestingly), but yeah -- I would definitely welcome "hands across the water."

Thanks for the welcome! Hail Hail
Rain ? You have a rainy season ? That's not rain , man . We INVENTED rain here in Scotland ! We have 365 kinds , one for every day of the year - we really look forward to leap years ! Ha Ha !

Maria

Welcome friend . A Celtic Supporters Club in Santa Cruz , California - we'll have to do an exchange visit with mine in Johnstone . I am happy to come over and spend a few weeks months helping you set up the club . It will be a hardship leaving sunny Johnstone at this time but ... we all have to make sacrifices for the 'tic . lol !
HH

My mates fae johnstone. No wonder u wanna leave 不不不

Maria

You dont have any basque relatives do you pal?

Jist checkin like...