HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Ever go into the argosy? If I’m not at the games which is not often! Its decent for a few pints

As a woman, Sands, I don't sink too many pints but I'll occasionally pop into the Quo Vadis. For some reason I've never been in the Argosy. Maybe has that feeling of only being a 'man's pub' although I know it's a great Celtic shop.

Peach sands. Fkn love it. Daly a shit runner? ?
Pmsl he was at the card side and me and Gerry Pollok side. So happened he was in the wrong place ? still gets raging when I bring it up that will be 21 years this May - hard to believe can still see the net bulge when the kings opener went in!

As a woman, Sands, I don't sink too many pints but I'll occasionally pop into the Quo Vadis. For some reason I've never been in the Argosy. Maybe has that feeling of only being a 'man's pub' although I know it's a great Celtic shop.
That’s sexist I know plenty Ghirls that drink pints ??? few mates drink in the Q.V. done up recently eh!? Argosy is a good tim shop has a good supports bus also??

That’s sexist I know plenty Ghirls that drink pints ??? few mates drink in the Q.V. done up recently eh!? Argosy is a good tim shop has a good supports bus also??

Saw all the fans celebrating when we won the treble last season and bringing the prw to a standstill. Bet you were in that crowd!

Ano plenty of ghirls drink pints but I'm not a big drinker. QV has had quite a few facelifts in recent years(unlike my goodself) but it's ok for lunch and a shandy.

Saw all the fans celebrating when we won the treble last season and bringing the prw to a standstill. Bet you were in that crowd!

Ano plenty of ghirls drink pints but I'm not a big drinker. QV has had quite a few facelifts in recent years(unlike my goodself) but it's ok for lunch and a shandy.
I would have been one of the many lol. Tbf I’m only in once a month or so as always at the homes games and most away games. My dad is never out the place though much to my old deers annoyance ??

Hail Hail! I live in Felton, a town in the mountains just north of Santa Cruz on the Central California coast. I happened upon Celtic after an exchange on a post in a political forum, of all places, which discussed teams with a social or political slant to them. After reading the origins and history of Celtic, I find it to be a great team that deserve my wholehearted support. So here I am.

Our closest CSC is in Millbrae, near San Francisco (about 80 miles north of here), so I am thinking about asking a local Irish pub if they'll host Celtic games via Celtic TV and maybe starting a CSC in Santa Cruz. I am completely open to suggestions on this, if anyone has any. Thanks, everyone, and glad to be here

Was in Santa Cruz years ago

We were based in San Francisco for a week and travelled around a bit Went down as far as mine Trey and Carmel Drove up Napa Valley up to Sacramento then South LakeTahoe

Next week we were in Vegas then up to Toronto

Sooooo much driving ?

HH?

Was out and about this morning and stumbled into the old calton cemetry that was built for the weavers who operated out of templetons. Seen this on the wall had never seen it when i was younger growing up and appears relatively new. it appears someone has been redoing the history and has erected a bit of info our city fathers would rather have seen buried. calton martyrs.jpg

Latest posts

Back