HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Hail Hail Bhoys & Ghirls, just wanted to say thaks for the 'add' and hoping to enjoy some good banter with worldwide tims
I'm in Western Canada...where are the rest of you checking in from ?
HH am from North Berwick Scotland ??????? ????????

Ha! Just saw your reply?Maria(cheeky bugger.Bathgate got the health center,Whitburn got the sports center,We got the jail.Mind you lots of Tim’s in the village might have had something to do with it.Hail Hail

???

So in what way did the Tims in the village have something to do with it?

All those buns in whitburn needing locked up?

HH Croppybhoy ☘️

???

So in what way did the Tims in the village have something to do with it?

All those buns in whitburn needing locked up?

HH Croppybhoy ☘️
We used to be in Midlothian then changes put us in West Lothian who promptly forgot about us.Now we are last for everything,The wonderful addition to the village has given us a new train station.A lovely outdoor zoo at visiting times.And morning releases pissing in the street on their way to the post office for the buckle.I agree about jailing Buns though.??☘️☘️

Hey Maria. Pleased to be acquainted. Glad you're buzzin. I am too. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope you have a fantastic one. I have feeling we all will. Another Beautiful Sunday (y):cool:

Hey Maria. Pleased to be acquainted. Glad you're buzzin. I am too. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope you have a fantastic one. I have feeling we all will. Another Beautiful Sunday (y):cool:

Thats it pal. Pleasures all mine ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back