HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

:LOL: No, no Basque relatives. My maternal grandfather is a Scot, though -- came to the U.S. from Dunfermline in the early 20th century, though all family records I can find show no allegiance to Dunfermline Athletic FC

Welcome to the forum I live just 10 minutes from Dunfermline now after a move from Glasgow a couple of years ago but it’s not far between either just an hours drive even if that so I’m still close to where my heart is Glasgow. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the forum I live just 10 minutes from Dunfermline now after a move from Glasgow a couple of years ago but it’s not far between either just an hours drive even if that so I’m still close to where my heart is Glasgow. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Got a cousin in auchtermuchty.

She had her engagement party in dunferlime.

At a time i didnt speak to the family. We drove up stayed in some crappy b+b that cousin booked.

I had to go buy bleach then slept in my clothes so as not to touch the sheets.

Way below my standards. Skipped breakfast fk that.

Anyway the family runs a bus up and they all nearly got lifted for scrappin on the motorway after the driver stopped the bus cause there were fkn ructions.

Haha

Never went to dunfermline since funnily enough ???

Got a cousin in auchtermuchty.

She had her engagement party in dunferlime.

At a time i didnt speak to the family. We drove up stayed in some crappy b+b that cousin booked.

I had to go buy bleach then slept in my clothes so as not to touch the sheets.

Way below my standards. Skipped breakfast fk that.

Anyway the family runs a bus up and they all nearly got lifted for scrappin on the motorway after the driver stopped the bus cause there were fkn ructions.

Haha

Never went to dunfermline since funnily enough ???
A defo need a night oot way your clan??ma kinda people,,,a call that a start to a good doo.....

Linthaugh mate yes! Used to be notorious 10/15 years or so ago. Since silverburn built and most of tenements pulled down it’s not a rough HH

It was a 5 apt my mate had. Looked onto a railway at other side of road.

I battered my brother for trying to go for my dad Brother went to hospital. I went for ice at the pines ?

It was a 5 apt my mate had. Looked onto a railway at other side of road.

I battered my brother for trying to go for my dad Brother went to hospital. I went for ice at the pines ?
The pines is now a sizzler franchise. I live across that railway now in cardonald. Funny story about the green bridge that gets you across said railway. The day we stopped the 10, me and my 2 mates Daly and Gerry painted white hoops across the bridge. Daly got caught by the polis and missed the game ????
HH

The pines is now a sizzler franchise. I live across that railway now in cardonald. Funny story about the green bridge that gets you across said railway. The day we stopped the 10, me and my 2 mates Daly and Gerry painted white hoops across the bridge. Daly got caught by the polis and missed the game ????
HH

I was always falling on those feckin icy stairs in the winter. Aaaaargh. :mad:

HH

Peach sands. Fkn love it. Daly a shit runner? ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back