HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Haha, yeah Columba used to be called St Mary’s but changed its name to Columba High to stop companies outwith the area from not hiring Catholics as they hid the RC element of St.

And yes St Pats was tested for entry back in the day.

Tip for you pal, don’t tell Mrs TeT about the joined up writing or you may end up in the doghouse ???

Haha, yeah Columba used to be called St Mary’s but changed its name to Columba High to stop companies outwith the area from not hiring Catholics as they hid the RC element of St.

And yes St Pats was tested for entry back in the day.

Tip for you pal, don’t tell Mrs TeT about the joined up writing or you may end up in the doghouse ???

Ffs mrs odd son edward.

Nearly started a rumour there pmsl ??

I'm from toonheid or Townhead if you like?

Its really the only part of the town i dont know particularly well. Barmy country eh, now that was like the punch up shop ?

Kirkwood/Cuparhead bertiebhoy, pleasure to meet your acquaintance pal. HH ☘️

Its really the only part of the town i dont know particularly well. Barmy country eh, now that was like the punch up shop ?

Kirkwood/Cuparhead bertiebhoy, pleasure to meet your acquaintance pal. HH ☘️
Pleased to meet you too Maria yeah the bammy bar was a great pub for punch ups hence the name lol was and still is a Celtic pub they blast the rebels in there most weekends but it's not as busy as it once was as the pub game is dying a death in the schemes, I've got a few friends in Kirkwood/Cuperhead a good part of the Brig and also may I add a bit rough in some parts too!! ?

Pleased to meet you too Maria yeah the bammy bar was a great pub for punch ups hence the name lol was and still is a Celtic pub they blast the rebels in there most weekends but it's not as busy as it once was as the pub game is dying a death in the schemes, I've got a few friends in Kirkwood/Cuperhead a good part of the Brig and also may I add a bit rough in some parts too!! ?

Not as bad as toonheid though pmsl ??

Grew up in Pollokshields in the sixties, been an oil exile in Aberdeenshire for the last 40 years.
I only moved to the east coast a couple years ago - taking a bit of getting used to. Originally from Kings Park - lived there for 30 years. HH

I only moved to the east coast a couple years ago - taking a bit of getting used to. Originally from Kings Park - lived there for 30 years. HH

I’ve nearly been accepted as a local! ? Most of the people in my village are incomers, but the native dons fans are generally fine guys who just love their football and have a healthy dislike of the huns! And there are a few native Aberdonians here who are rock-solid Celtic men.

Born 1951 number 28 Eaglesham Street Kinning Park right in the mix,only 3 other Tim family’s in street the McLean’s,the Byrne’s the Macdonalds, now live Rouken Glen. h.h

Michael duffy has mentioned rouken glen. Ave never heard of it but md may live there or thereabouts.

Hail Hail fholks, originally from God's own country West Belfast, now in the wilds of Tyrone via the south of england.Some fholks on here may know me from my bigot fighting alter ego ' the mean latrine' scourge of the nutbar!

Hail Hail fholks, originally from God's own country West Belfast, now in the wilds of Tyrone via the south of england.Some fholks on here may know me from my bigot fighting alter ego ' the mean latrine' scourge of the nutbar!

Aw you, i wondered where you went and it turns out you beat the prick under latrine.

Love it Danoli ?????☘️

Back