Half-time Entertainment

Weedocbhoy60

I wonder if, during the half-time interval, at the next Glasgow derby we could have a couple of priests spraying Holy Water on the pitch while blessing the Celtic defensive area. I'm sure our city neighbours would not mind.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated, as this is a really quiet night shift. Thanks bhoys n ghirls.

I wonder if, during the half-time interval, at the next Glasgow derby we could have a couple of priests spraying Holy Water on the pitch while blessing the Celtic defensive area. I'm sure our city neighbours would not mind.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated, as this is a really quiet night shift. Thanks bhoys n ghirls.

I like your thinking

Perhaps a minutes silence in memory of our founding father Brother Walfrid. That would do it

Instead of having Priests spraying holy water on the park we could have them abseiling down from the roof above their wee section, blessing the savages below, I've heard they like a bit of abseiling.

What about a parade of our recent trophy haul - carried round the stadium , together with our European Cup ?
And a giant-sized receipt showing our payments to the taxman ! This would have to be explained to the Sevco ignoramuses as it is something that they will never have seen before .

What about a parade of our recent trophy haul - carried round the stadium , together with our European Cup ?
And a giant-sized receipt showing our payments to the taxman ! This would have to be explained to the Sevco ignoramuses as it is something that they will never have seen before .

You're on a roll Millsy ?

Love the idea of parading the cups, especially the big one. I don't see why we shouldn't play the '67 win on the big screens whenever the huns visit so that they can see the way the game should be played.

Of course the Polis would object as those ''thug-like players celebrating '' winning the BIG ONE would be a cause of serious disorder among the great unwashed .

We should learn from their Forces Day. Let’s have a Refugee Day when we celebrate all the different peoples that have contributed so much to Scotland. St Patrick’s Day would be an appropriate date with Irish, Italians, Poles Lithuanians, Ukrainians joining in a parade with newer arrivals from Syria and other war zones. Sure to be copied across the city

We should learn from their Forces Day. Let’s have a Refugee Day when we celebrate all the different peoples that have contributed so much to Scotland. St Patrick’s Day would be an appropriate date with Irish, Italians, Poles Lithuanians, Ukrainians joining in a parade with newer arrivals from Syria and other war zones. Sure to be copied across the city

Great idea.

We could call it 'Inclusion Day'

A Club for all

Back