Hamilton v Celtic - Saturday 14 Sept 12 noon & Live on BT Sport...all comments here

As usual it will be a hard fought game on that difficult pitch. Hoping for a 4-0 win, but suspect we'll need a couple of goals later on to finish the job.

I would have one eye on Europe and be tempted to play a couple of the old guard that have had limited game time so far this season: Hayes will be on high after Ibrokes and is always up a fight, and maybe time to bring back Sinclair and see if he is up for a battle, hungry to score and determined to prove a point to Lenny (both tend to play left sided so maybe use Sincy as a sub).

I'd probably also start Bayo again with maybe Griff up front too instead of Forrest, with Eddy in reserve if needed. This maybe makes us a bit narrow but Bauer looks keen to bomb up the wing so the width would come from him, Hayes & Boli.

Forster
Bauer Hatem Jullien Boli
CalMac Broony Christie Hayes
Griff Bayo

Our squad has a lot of quality so I'd be using it for matches like this as it is only a small gamble as these are still excellent experienced professionals. I just don't trust that pitch for avoiding injuries to key players before Europe, which is an awful mindset to have to have in the top league!

How about a team in 12 hours time of Forster, Hatem, Ajer, Julien, Taylor, Brown, McGregor, Christie, Shved, Bayo and Mohamed

Apart from that dogshit pitch I’m looking forward to a good performance and hopefully Mo shows why he went to Southampton for £16m.

I also agree that Taylor might get game time since he used to playing on linoleum.

Back