Hamilton v Celtic - Saturday 14 Sept 12 noon & Live on BT Sport...all comments here

First a warning. The Rangers beat us on 29 December and were 'joint top' of the league with all the momentum. That was the last game before the Winter Break and when they came back they were playing Kilmarnock on the plastic pitch and managed to throw away a lead to lose 2-1.

We've just beaten them but our momentum was interrupted by the International Break. And our next game is on Saturday lunchtime on the plastic pitch at Hamilton.

So beware shooting ourselves in the foot.

Brendan Rodgers was right about never seeing a good game on these pitches. It's all about getting a few goals, avoiding injuries and seeing the game out.

The international break wasn't too bad for our players, we seemed to have fewer involved than previously and only Callum McGregor started in two games. Perhaps he could get a rest in Saturday and give Ntcham a well deserved start?

On the Superbru league I went for 3-0 so will stick with that.

COYBIG and heed the warning!
Fuck pal got me cacking ma y.fronts noo ๐Ÿ˜‚ shud be bran new hoping to see some new faces n an atleast 3 nil result plz the troops in hoops ta much LOL HH COYBIG

Really looking forward to being 6 points clear
For today's game I have no fear
Is it too early tae start on the beer
If the huns don't win, I'll shed a tear
Of joy...โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.COYBIG ๐Ÿ˜

Paint drying due to the bobbling and bouncing. You can always tell when the game isnโ€™t great on the eye as the away day Provos forget who they are supporting by singing Fucking dirges that inspures not a single cunt. Get behind the fucking team with a Celtic song.

Back