Hampden Bonkers Bus

Sands81

What a day out at hampden! Me and 21 of my friends, clients and associates booked the bonkers bus to hampden. Few hrs before and after.. already booked for the final! Plenty of videos but some of the Rebs may offend the more easily offended.. the guys at the booking line say since the bus was spotted the phones ha e been going daft. HH

Attachments

• EBB8D073-C183-417C-93A3-577E34D53C5F.jpeg
    EBB8D073-C183-417C-93A3-577E34D53C5F.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 25
Hiya stranger. How you doing Sands and how was your daughters first game ya bam you said you would let us know ??

Sounds like a trip indeed on yer boogie bus bus pal

Hope all is well. HH ☘️

Imagine being bothered about easily offended people.... i don’t even give them a backward glance ???

Hiya stranger. How you doing Sands and how was your daughters first game ya bam you said you would let us know ??

Sounds like a trip indeed on yer boogie bus bus pal

Hope all is well. HH ☘️
Hi Maria, I’m good thanks Darlin! Erin had a great day thanks.. it was a great day! Already booked for the final. ?

Hi Maria, I’m good thanks Darlin! Erin had a great day thanks.. it was a great day! Already booked for the final. ?

Magic pal. Thats what its all about pal.

When i took my son he was disappointed he thought hot dog girls and popcorn dafties came through the stands at half time ???

Just about! Took a header on the way in the house ?? see attached
Way to go Sands. Carry on the way you intended, support your team have a great out and getting Franz and list. You won't forget your day in a million years. Get well soon and I hope your ready for the final. HH ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back