Hang Your Head in Shame

Jinkybhoy

All directors of Celtic FC should be hanging their heads in shame.
The scenes from the other side of the city sum up just how much this season has meant but all Celtic supporters have just to sit back and accept it.
Don't get me wrong no team has the right to win the league season after season and it was always om the cards that they would have their day sometime however to have simply rolled over and allowed it to happen without a fight is totally embarrassing.
So once again my message to every board member is to think seriously about your position and what it actually means to you.
On the evidence of this season it appears to be nothing whatsoever.

How much the nine and quadruple and the jelly n ice cream banter hurt the huns, just smile and wave bhoys they are wrecking the town like Manchester, wait until next week, the hun brain will explode it's all too much for the new club as they fight the cognitive lie they lead.

No we still cannot see you's coming,your club died dafties

hhhhhh.jpg

How much the nine and quadruple and the jelly n ice cream banter hurt the huns, just smile and wave bhoys they are wrecking the town like Manchester, wait until next week, the hun brain will explode it's all too much for the new club as they fight the cognitive lie they lead.

View attachment 13681

Is that a Unionist political slogan or Tory DRoss's message to the country for the May election ?

HH

View attachment 13681
Is that Mhairi Black or Nicola Sturgeon's clothesline?

I woke up to this result. There will be no banter at my work. I don't know a single Rangers fan living 12,000 miles away.
We are having a grief reaction. For months we have expected the loss of the ten but today is the whimper as we let the title slip away. Today was a bad result for our club. Let's not however let our grief make us seek rash and knee-jerk decisions. Blame is easy but is not always best. Any change in our staff , board, management and players should enhance the company. Is each member of staff 'fit for purpose'. I would use the remaining league and SC games to assess the talent in our development squad. We have about 100 days left before the next season starts and we face the European hurdles. I do not know who will depart and who will arrive in that time. I don't have a crystal ball. Best wishes to all here and i hope your pain eases.

View attachment 13681
Aye, welcome to Glasgow right enough. Enjoy yer first but don't get comfy.

Now the usual crap is being rolled out.
Christie - It’s just a blip. FFS is this joker for real.
CalMac - Everybody is hurting. Really? See above comment Cal.
Kennedy - No need to panic. Panic no. Act quickly yes.
- major overhauls can go overboard. How would he know?
Pity you all didn’t start hurting months ago when the ‘blip’ started. See JK quoted as bookies favourite. A word of warning here Dermot-forget it.

Now the usual crap is being rolled out.
Christie - It’s just a blip. FFS is this joker for real.
CalMac - Everybody is hurting. Really? See above comment Cal.
Kennedy - No need to panic. Panic no. Act quickly yes.
- major overhauls can go overboard. How would he know?
Pity you all didn’t start hurting months ago when the ‘blip’ started. See JK quoted as bookies favourite. A word of warning here Dermot-forget it.
If anywan betting that Fukin 🤡🤡🤡 as Manager they MUST have Money tae BURN!! 😏😏😏.. Fukin CLUELESS CUNT!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Taking aff Turnbull fur Widen Legged Rogic.. Fukin MIND BOGGLIN!! 😳😳😳.. DESPARATELY needing a goal & Griffiths no on tae 84 Mins🙄🙄.. Get yirsel tae Fuk Clipboard Queen!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back