Happy Birthday Danny

Steviebhoy67

Happy Birthday to Danny McGrain. 71 today and the model pro. Best full back in the world in his time. A member of the "Quality street gang" who went on to be a legend. When i watched him play he was like Robocop. A fekn machine. If we had a full back like him today we'd be in a good place and worth £80 mil. Love the man.

Happy Birthday to Danny McGrain. 71 today and the model pro. Best full back in the world in his time. A member of the "Quality street gang" who went on to be a legend. When i watched him play he was like Robocop. A fekn machine. If we had a full back like him today we'd be in a good place and worth £80 mil. Love the man.
Sorry Stevie huv to disagree Danny McGrain yes best full back in the World in his Time but £80 million are you serious
At least £120 million in Today’s money
Kieran T great player couldn’t lace Dannys boots. One of the Few players at Celtic ever since the Lions that Would better them
Privilege to have seen Danny Play genius

HH 👏

Sorry Stevie huv to disagree Danny McGrain yes best full back in the World in his Time but £80 million are you serious
At least £120 million in Today’s money
Kieran T great player couldn’t lace Dannys boots. One of the Few players at Celtic ever since the Lions that Would better them
Privilege to have seen Danny Play genius

HH 👏
I was valuing him taking into account the pandemic 🤣

I was valuing him taking into account the pandemic 🤣
When you put a value of 80 million on Danny's head I thought maybe you were taking his 71 years into account. Or maybe thought he'd lost a leg or something. Best RB I've EVER seen.

Worth remembering that, when a scout from a now defunct club on the south side went to watch Danny, and heard his full name was Daniel Fergus McGrain, he got his knickers in a twist and left promptly. Wonder why ??

Back