Happy Birthday Jinky

The leagues the priority ,thats why we need to get our noses in front and stay there before Covid causes the league to be called early again.If it does and theyre in front then we'll have take it on the chin and accept it unlike they wankers last season.Winning the lot would be great but right now i would sacrifice every other trophy for the league.

Best case - the 10, the quadruple treble (our incredible cup run has to end sometime so I don't see us achieving yet another treble in a row this season), Europa League Knock-Out Stages

Worst case - no win the league, lose the semi final/or final of last season's cup & not qualifying for Europa League. And Imatim and 10IAR to continue arguing about Kris fecking Boyd/sharing Daylate Retard articles for another few days! ;)

I had been to loads off games and never really appreciated Jimmy till he was gone then I realised what I was missing, I was growing up as a wee boy watching and thinking a was Jimmy, but funny enough my best memory of him s a game we lost, it was a game at hampden in the old dryburgh cup final against HIBS in 1972 I. was with my uncle wullie down at the front of the main stand enclosure, we were getting beat 3-0,with not long to go wee Jimmy was a a sub and kept running up and down the line warming up the on he came, I turned round and said to my uncle what the fuck we bringing on a wee boy and wer'e getting fucked 3-0but with about 15 minutes left Jimmy came on and ran a savvy, got it back to 3-3, we lost 5-3 in extra time but for that 15 minutes I have never seen anything as good in my life again. and a got a birds eye view right at the wall of the old inclosure them 15 minutes will live with me forever, of course my uncles reply to me was just wait to you see the wee boy ha ha

Back