Happy father’s day

Bellshill bhoy

I just want to post a wee message to all the fathers….
if it wasn’t for our own dad’s bringing us up steeped in the Celtic tradition….none of us would be on here.
If your a dad, or planning to be a dad….bring your sons and daughters up in green and white, let them know the history….
Stand proud….
Stand together….
Unbowed…
unbroken…
unrepentant…
Celtic…a club for all…since 1888

Raise a wee glass to all fathers past…present….and future 🍷🍺🥃🍻🍹🥂

thanks dad…. RIP

Last edited:
We are the descendants of those who never gave up and always chose the hard right over the easy wrong, who never bent the knee before the crown and preserved the culture, ethos and identity which makes us Celts; despite genocide, denial of all basic human rights for centuries and countless war crimes. Think of them today, the men and woman who kept the DNA of the Celts alive so that we and our club could exist today. Despite the most heinous efforts of the Romans and the Brits they could not extinguish the light of Europe. It is little wonder that our club is universally respected because it is the most glorious reflection of our culture in the modern era.

Evening Bhoys & Ghirls. I've been oan it fur a week, Tae Da,s everywhere 🥃 Slàinte.

I lost my Da just short of my 23rd birthday, the 18th of August 1988 I lost my best pal & Hero, he died of a double heart attack, we got him back after the1st one, just as the doctor & ambulance crew thought they had him stabilised, then2nd one game & he never recovered. I miss him everyday. 😢 🥃Slàinte Da

I just want to post a wee message to all the fathers….
if it wasn’t for our own dad’s bringing us up steeped in the Celtic tradition….none of us would be on here.
If your a dad, or planning to be a dad….bring your sons and daughters up in green and white, let them know the history….
Stand proud….
Stand together….
Unbowed…
unbroken…
unrepentant…
Celtic…a club for all…since 1888

Raise a wee glass to all fathers past…present….and future 🍷🍺🥃🍻🍹🥂

thanks dad…. RIP
Funny my oul fella who's near 90 has no interest in soccer. He's a Gaelic football fanatic. My mother (who is no longer with us) on the other hand is the reason I grew up in a house full of Celtic fanatics. Her prized possession in later years was a signed picture of Henrik which hung over the fireplace.
My son is now a Celtic fanatic.
I have to admit, being a father is my greatest achievement.

Back