HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

Seriously guys, i was lucky enough to witness the 1st 9. I never dreamed I'd see that day again nevermind being confident of achieving the "10".
The Holy Grail. Drink this history in guys, we EARNED IT THE CELTIC WAY.
HHπŸΊπŸΊπŸ€
Spot on mate. Was not 'woke to get what the first 9 was only a kid. But seeing the hard times, the constant gloating, this to me is the sweetest and no fuckers will tell me different! HH ☘☘☘

it should go to the person who won it in the first week ,,,,,ME,,,,if not i'll go crowdfunding n greet to anyone who will listen

Hearts in the championship πŸ€ͺ well the grass is always greener on the other side ,,,,and longer
No way Kelly - I led for about the first month. Therefore I demand that it is back dated to a specific time that suits my argument and we just ignore all subsequent weeks when I was crap and threw it away... 🀣

Seriously guys, i was lucky enough to witness the 1st 9. I never dreamed I'd see that day again nevermind being confident of achieving the "10".
The Holy Grail. Drink this history in guys, we EARNED IT THE CELTIC WAY.
HHπŸΊπŸΊπŸ€
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 🍻 Spot on Stevie HH. Would love to time travel back to when that lot won their 9 and tell my younger self to put the petted lip away. Tell him we'll dominate the next century and win 9-in-a-row. I'd probably have said ' aye alright mate, some of what your drinking'πŸ€

Back