HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

Taking time out here, historical day, but would like a wee thanks for the bhoys who make this site possible, a lot like maesel, mibbee not used to this format of "social media" to express views, and chat with nutters and screwballs like me about the Club we love and vice versa.
Long may it continue. You bhoys have my thanks.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't come on as much as i'd like, but it's a great wee community here. πŸ€

Neil Lennon training hopefully starting 10th June 2020, this ties in with the SPFL comment re June 2020, yet English and Thomson made a deal out of it as if underhand dealing were in place and June announced only once the Sevco debacle was concluded.
June always was to me understandable when McLennan named it, he was coming from the business side and Lenny has confirmed the football side, June does not mean it will start, but in the offchance it means they will be halfway to been ready. Fuck English the soup taker.

I was there when we done the 1st 9IAR, I'm here for the 2nd 9IAR. Now I want πŸ”ŸIAR then 55.

FOR THE HUN LURKERS

GIRFUY YA HUN BASTARDS, YER SHITE, YER CLUB DIED, YER 2ND CLUB IS ABOUT TAE DIE, IT'S A GREAT TIME TAE BE A TIMALLOY ☘ ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Fuck TT what's with cryptic words? Tell us what ye mean will ye! ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looking back, Rodgers left us at the best possible time, Lenny deserves a lot of credit. Very reliable, loyal, and came running back when called upon. A lot of doubters when he was given the opportunity to take over, I can't think of anyone else who i'd rater have to take us forward.

Well done Lenny, HWG10IAR πŸ€

I was there when we done the 1st 9IAR, I'm here for the 2nd 9IAR. Now I want πŸ”ŸIAR then 55.

FOR THE HUN LURKERS

GIRFUY YA HUN BASTARDS, YER SHITE, YER CLUB DIED, YER 2ND CLUB IS ABOUT TAE DIE, IT'S A GREAT TIME TAE BE A TIMALLOY ☘ ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

55 is a myth, for a start they died in liquidation, and even if the huns had not died for who are they competing with is there another team on 54, if so then yes they want to be first to 55, but they have never spoke of any team been on 54, so it is pish, when does pish like this stop first to 56, 7 8 9 .......................

Strange times mick ,league won and unfortunately radio Snyde is getting listened too , strange times I’m poision sorry makin the dinner wie full strip oan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Strange times mick ,league won and unfortunately radio Snyde is getting listened too , strange times I’m poision sorry makin the dinner wie full strip oan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Back