HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

In hospital, went to theatre at 11am, back out at 2pm, missed it all 🤣 hun in the bed opposite me on the phone raging 8.75 titles etc, trying not to laugh, it hurts too much🤣🤣 can’t even celebrate with a beer in here, hope there’s jelly and ice cream for dinner tonight ......
Get well soon mate....Still on for the Quadruple....OH the pain of the filth...

I guess the downside is that WCB will be claiming the Superbru league title. But I was in 7th place and it was still mathematically possible for me to overtake him so I do NOT accept this tainted title being handed to him. I am considering legal action as it is clearly a conspiracy with his connections to the establishment. 😄
it should go to the person who won it in the first week ,,,,,ME,,,,if not i'll go crowdfunding n greet to anyone who will listen

Hearts in the championship 🤪 well the grass is always greener on the other side ,,,,and longer

In hospital, went to theatre at 11am, back out at 2pm, missed it all 🤣 hun in the bed opposite me on the phone raging 8.75 titles etc, trying not to laugh, it hurts too much🤣🤣 can’t even celebrate with a beer in here, hope there’s jelly and ice cream for dinner tonight ......
go to the bottom of his bed grab his notes and write Lobotomy on them ,,,,maybe add castration just to be safe too

Get well soon mate, the confirmation of the 9 (like any was needed) should help with the recovery (y)

If the hun asks you whit yer in for tell him Jelly & Ice Cream overdose :LOL:(y)

Was it full on surgery? ....fuck me must have wedged that crayon right up in there! 😉😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back