HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

John Hartson congrats Celtic on a unprecedented 9 9, Chick Young, not unprecedented John Rangers have done a nine and a wee asterix.

I think the clue in the 9 9 was the unprecedented bit ya wee maggot, no one had done a nine twice. And your comment on an asterix, if you wish to talk about titles that were incomplete, then wtf do you call financial doping and unregistered players, incomplete leagues and every tournament entered.

John Hartson congrats Celtic on a unprecedented 9 9, Chick Young, not unprecedented John Rangers have done a nine and a wee asterix.

I think the clue in the 9 9 was the unprecedented bit ya wee maggot, no one had done a nine twice. And your comment on an asterix, if you wish to talk about titles that were incomplete, then wtf do you call financial doping and unregistered players, incomplete leagues and every tournament entered.
What was the old 9 9
Put a flake in it love

I9 again. Fantastic. We did it1ST against the S FA and the Huns and we have done it against them AGAIN. To all my Kin and friends who wanted this but passed away R.I.P When we do the 10, the Club should invite as many of the past Players and Managers who made it possible, to celebrate with the Greatest FANS in the world. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back