HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

Phil Mac reporting that an SFA statement released today says. They have decided not to send Res12 to CAS. They consider the matter closed.
Does that mean Deidco and the SFA get away with the biggest sports scandal on this island?
Well could be ,but at the end of the day ,righteousness always prevails ,and we will come out top every time !!!! ,personally dont care anymore,just keep doing what we do,WIN,๐Ÿ‘hh

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿป Spot on Stevie HH. Would love to time travel back to when that lot won their 9 and tell my younger self to put the petted lip away. Tell him we'll dominate the next century and win 9-in-a-row. I'd probably have said ' aye alright mate, some of what your drinking'๐Ÿ€
It was demoralising seeing the Huns equal our 9 and the press never let them forget it, as if we had never done it but we got revenge when Henrik@Harald stopped the ten.That's why we must do 10 HH

I was 9 years old when we done the first 9. I'm 55 now, lol. This one somehow feels so much sweeter than any of the other titles I've seen us lift over the years. Possibly because of the amount of pain and anguish it's causing on the dark side and the sheer unbridled joy I feel watching them suffer. I've a mate who's a hun and we always have a bit of banter, I suffered through they're 9 and he'll be fkn apoplectic now. I dunno for sure cos the cowardly cunts no answered his phone or the multitude of girfuy messages I've sent over the last 2 Days. Hail fkn hail.

FFS

Scottish Sun Sport

@scotsunsport

"If Celtic have a store in Glasgow Airport, this football club needs to have a store in Glasgow Airport." Castore founder Tom Beahon shares hopes for re-opening Rangers airport store https://thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5612806/rangers-shop-glasgow-airport-celtic-castore/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1589913654

Cรบ Chullain

@paddyb53

ยท
2h

Replying to
@scotsunsport
Never heard of a retail partner refurbishing stores or opening new stores for a client, there's a story here guys, look behind the bluster, who "owns" Castore?

https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/1262815525635309570/photo/1
1589922991234.png

Phil Mac reporting that an SFA statement released today says they have decided not to send Res12 to CAS. They consider the matter closed.
Does that mean Deidco and the SFA get away with the biggest sports scandal on this island?
We'll have you heard a peep from the board on why it should be investigated? Me neither. Any criticism of this situation for me at least resides with us looking at our shoes.

FFS

Scottish Sun Sport
@scotsunsport

"If Celtic have a store in Glasgow Airport, this football club needs to have a store in Glasgow Airport." Castore founder Tom Beahon shares hopes for re-opening Rangers airport store https://thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5612806/rangers-shop-glasgow-airport-celtic-castore/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1589913654

Cรบ Chullain
@paddyb53

ยท
2h

Replying to
@scotsunsport
Never heard of a retail partner refurbishing stores or opening new stores for a client, there's a story here guys, look behind the bluster, who "owns" Castore?

View attachment 9519
More like...... Castoffs.

Plenty of new verses to our current favourite song. Nothing wrong with a great song but to really ram it up them, how about adding the following.

Ally's in the garden again, he couldnae stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
Warbo, Pedro and Murts again, couldnae stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
Stevie G slipped up again, he couldnae stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
King's away leaving his placemen, they cannae stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
Kranjcar and Barton way back when, couldnae stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
The duffalo's on the booze again, he'll no stop us getting 10
Bye bye Rangers
Bhoys like big Julien, will lead us to the magic 10
Bye bye Rangers

I'm sure the bears will love hearing that. I cannae see them joining in though.

If it's a comedy award Alfredo wins it for me๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Even though the only scoring he did during 2020 was in the bed behind his pregnant woman's back, I bet Fredo wins. This will be their latest media campaign which will have even more venom following the injustice of us being "handed" the title due to the rules being correctly applied. It is just so boringly predictable.

Members online

Back