Happy New Year

Happy New year all

in other news

A new year thread on the official media partner of RFC

Quite amazing the depth of depravity on New years day from the crypt, if its not criminal it should be.

Calumny as a New yaer resolution

Bliadhna mhath ùr mo cho-Timalloys 🥃 Slàinte

Having a quiet one this year just the Mrs & I, even The Big Dug has gone tae Aviemore. So I've done my list floors mopped✅ Bins Emptied✅ Shaved✅

I've got a 12 Pint cans of Stella🍺 & half a decanter of Glenfiddich12 Whisky🥃, nice bit of green🚬 FM 22 on the laptop⚽💻 Tunes Oan🎶
will not ask what you shaved m8

a pocketful of pretty green 😍

Happy New year all

in other news

A new year thread on the official media partner of RFC

Quite amazing the depth of depravity on New years day from the crypt, if its not criminal it should be.

Calumny as a New yaer resolution

If only the general public had a look on that site it would open their eyes as to just how sick they are. So many sharing one braincell.

Just read through this whole happy new year thread I'd say nearly everyone who commented has probably had a few and why not but I find the true person comes out when you've had a few.thiers been a lot of heated exchanges on the noise over the years but you find they get patched up and of we go again.that's something that makes this a great forum the genuine respect you get when a few has been taken.one thing that caught my eye was something so true I'm sure it was winter said it you have 2 family's the noise and your own family well isn't that so true.anyway I didn't have a swal last night thought I'd leave it until tonight had to get up early this morning. But it's still the first day of the year iv had a few now so when I say happy new year to my 2nd family I mean it hail hail.

Happy New year to you and yours this fine year coming.

Not the best start for us #1 son and his future bride both tested positive, mild symptoms so far and they are I'm glad to say up to date with their boosters etc, hope it stays that way, he's a teacher and she's a Nurse so hopefully both be fine.

H.H

Not the best start for us #1 son and his future bride both tested positive, mild symptoms so far and they are I'm glad to say up to date with their boosters etc, hope it stays that way, he's a teacher and she's a Nurse so hopefully both be fine.

H.H
I hope your son and partner stay healthy and make speedy and full recoveries.

H.H
Wish you and your family 50 shades the very best in helping both your son and his future bride
get through this varient..
God Bless..

HH

Back