Happy New Year

Winter

Happy new year to you all and your loved ones tonight ' Slange var' 'slainte' ' prost' and cheers to you all ๐Ÿป I'll be saying a wee toast at the bells to all you noisers a better bunch you couldn't meet as we see this arse end of a year oot the door and never to come back . Thanks to all of you for keeping me sane during the insane year just past and may the year coming be far far better than the one that will be gladly consigned to the grey matter memory banks and to be honest it wont take much to be a better year. Hope you and yours all have a good one HH the Celtic Noise and Star I hope 22 is a great one YNWA โคโ˜˜

The Legend that is Betty Golden Ghirls White passed away at 99
One Quote that I liked
Is there anything youโ€™d still like to DO
Robert Redford
Cheers Betty
Happy New Year to all you Grumpy Barstewards jist Yin ?
Happy New year to the Rest of the noise
Letโ€™s Hope and Pray that 2022 is a Green and White one
Fupu no mon ๐Ÿ€

HH ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

Last edited:
Bliadhna mhath รนr mo cho-Timalloys ๐Ÿฅƒ Slร inte

Having a quiet one this year just the Mrs & I, even The Big Dug has gone tae Aviemore. So I've done my list floors moppedโœ… Bins Emptiedโœ… Shavedโœ…

I've got a 12 Pint cans of Stella๐Ÿบ & half a decanter of Glenfiddich12 Whisky๐Ÿฅƒ, nice bit of green๐Ÿšฌ FM 22 on the laptopโšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ป Tunes Oan๐ŸŽถ

All the best to yous all and hope the next years better for everybody all round ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™
Believe it or not I actually like yous ๐Ÿคซ(well the raffle bandits are still on probation rite enuf๐Ÿ˜œ)
Seriously I really enjoy this site and i hope yous and your kin are happy enuf and healthy going forward been a tough last year especially for alot of us even the ones who canny go me i honestly wish u all the best because I know at heart yous all mean well In ur own ways ๐Ÿ’š
HAIL HAIL TROOPS
GOD BLESS U ALL
TIOCFAIDH AR LA
HAPPY NEW YEAR

All the best to yous all and hope the next years better for everybody all round ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™
Believe it or not I actually like yous ๐Ÿคซ(well the raffle bandits are still on probation rite enuf๐Ÿ˜œ)
Seriously I really enjoy this site and i hope yous and your kin are happy enuf and healthy going forward been a tough last year especially for alot of us even the ones who canny go me i honestly wish u all the best because I know at heart yous all mean well In ur own ways ๐Ÿ’š
HAIL HAIL TROOPS
GOD BLESS U ALL
TIOCFAIDH AR LA
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Fuckin raffle bandits??? ๐Ÿ™€

How dare you call Stevie a bandit? Incompetent yes! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

HAIL HAIL TROOPS
GOD BLESS U ALL
TIOCFAIDH AR LA
HAPPY NEW YEAR
"even the ones who canny go me"

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?

Back