Happy new year

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year
It's the 40th Annual Polar Bear Swim today and my record, is intact...never done it
It's also our dog Beau's 11th birthday and he's always happy when we go to his favourite beach
Last year they had 400 do the swim, this year, it's 11 degrees Celsius and they're expecting more swimmers
COYBIG
HH

New Year Polar Bear Swim 2020 .jpg

Last edited:
It's the 40th Annual Polar Bear Swim today and my record, is intact...never done it
It's also our do,g Beau's 11th birthday and he's always happy when we go to his favourite beach
Last year they had 400 do the swim, this year, it's 1 degrees Celsius and they're expecting more swimmers
COYBIG
HH

View attachment 6276

So the bears aren't extinct yet?

Happy Birthday, Beau.

It's also our dog Beau's 11th birthday and he's always happy when we go to his favourite beach
Last year they had 400 do the swim, this year, it's 11 degrees Celsius and they're expecting more swimmers
COYBIG
HH

View attachment 6276
Told you to lay off the mince pies Dill

COYBIG
HH

View attachment 6276
Happy New Year Dill all the best to you and yours Hope itโ€™s a Great one.

HH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘

Members online

Latest posts

Back