Happy new year

hi everyone, just a wee in and out. I Wish you and your families and friends all the best for 2020. good health and contentment in your lives.
Artur, I would not come on here in disguise ala comes stas 64. In Italian come stai. Felice anno nuovo.

I am off now, take care all.

A Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year to all Celtic Supporters and their families wherever you may be.

My hope and wish for the new year is for our custodians to somehow, someway, find the integrity and decency that they have forgotten, in their quest for the unholy dollar.

UTLR

Happy and healthy New Year to all - especially Celtic supporters, players and staff. Hoping that 2020 brings success in all competitions for Celtic. No players deliberately play badly and can have off days. Sadly we had too many having an off day last week. Hopefully we have less β€˜off days’ than that team in blue.
Hail hail πŸ€βš½οΈπŸ€βš½οΈπŸ€
Jim

Happy and healthy New Year to all - especially Celtic supporters, players and staff. Hoping that 2020 brings success in all competitions for Celtic. No players deliberately play badly and can have off days. Sadly we had too many having an off day last week. Hopefully we have less β€˜off days’ than that team in blue.
Hail hail πŸ€βš½πŸ€βš½πŸ€
Jim
Welcome to the Madhoooooose Jimbhoy13
Enjoy great wee site great chat great banter

HH πŸ€

Members online

Latest posts

Back