Has Broonie chucked it.

What planet is Strachan on from DR and my comments

"And just when you need fans to look after you, or friends, because a few months ago he was the one and only Neil Lennon.

( He still is the one and only Neil Lennon , but that does not change the fact the team are not performing and killing off teams and allowing themselves to be sucker punched almost weekly, this is the issue not NL the man)

"Just when you need them, 300, 400 turn their back on you.

(demanding that you get a return for your money and not get pumped with shite is not turning your back its fucking stating the obvious that you are now been fleeced to watch shite from afar from the stadium and you have no say in the pish that’s taking place)

"And that's interesting, because 60,000 people and more watching who sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.

( and what the fuck is singing songs got to do with anything there is no fans in the stadium and smart tellies are not advanced yet, unless you are hearing 60000 fans in your head then you can go take a fuck to yourself)

"It's supposed to be a Celtic family.

( It is a family and that family is at present having to watch their family silverware been stripped away from them by underperforming against sheep and farmers and you know what families do when they have members robbing the household, they throw them out, to protect the good name of the family)

At this moment there are people making Neil Lennon feel like he is walking alone.

(no quotations attached assume journalist put it in for the narrative and headline)

"But over the last few days he's been shown he's not walking alone, his friends have gathered behind him, the Celtic fans who understand what's going on will make sure he knows that as well.

( the Celtic fans understand alright and it’s a point driven game, you know that and the points are not been collected against inferior opposition so questions need to be asked why, so forget the poor guy rhetoric, you donot pay £500 to watch the piss on display)

"But, in today's modern society, the minority can take over.

(all about opinions and backed with facts and just watch when the majority get back to the stadium, 11th December the lifting of phase 4 and fans will exercise the right to protest with restrictions lifted regards Covid if nothing changes, it will not be 400/500, it will be most of the fans who will come for PL plus to get to fuck )

"But, as long as Lenny knows he's getting great support from people. He's getting great support from Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond.

( just put your CV in you crawling bastard )

Has Broony chucked it? Not a chance!

The guy has been a warrior for us and still is. He has been instrumental in us achieving 9 titles in a row and our 11 trophy successes. Maybe no our 'consistently best' player as Docco states but he's sure as fuck our most consistently hard working and is the only guy in that squad who I could confidently say gives everything he's got every time he takes to that pitch.

A lot has been said about Lenny being deserving of our backing for all he's done for this club, well the same can be said about Broony. The guy is a legend!

Has Broony chucked it? Not a chance!

The guy has been a warrior for us and still is. He has been instrumental in us achieving 9 titles in a row and our 11 trophy successes. Maybe no our 'consistently best' player as Docco states but he's sure as fuck our most consistently hard working and is the only guy in that squad who I could confidently say gives everything he's got every time he takes to that pitch.

A lot has been said about Lenny being deserving of our backing for all he's done for this club, well the same can be said about Broony. The guy is a legend!
Easy tiger! Of course Broonie will always be a legend. I get he always gives his all. However maybe he falls short of doing the business every game. My arguement is of who has had a more positive influence of games since Laxalt started against no less than sevco on his debut. Was our best player. A guy who broke i think a 5 year record of tackles etc in Europa recently. A guy who unlike Broonie right now who has the job of running continuesly up and down the park. Covering CB and even RB at times. Offers himself at all times like Broonie. So naw. Love Broonie but Laxalt offers us more right now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back