Has Broonie chucked it.

Easy tiger! Of course Broonie will always be a legend. I get he always gives his all. However maybe he falls short of doing the business every game. My arguement is of who has had a more positive influence of games since Laxalt started against no less than sevco on his debut. Was our best player. A guy who broke i think a 5 year record of tackles etc in Europa recently. A guy who unlike Broonie right now who has the job of running continuesly up and down the park. Covering CB and even RB at times. Offers himself at all times like Broonie. So naw. Love Broonie but Laxalt offers us more right now.

🐯 Grrrrrrrrr! 😂(y)

I'm no arguing with any of that Steviebhoy, I 100% agree with you on Laxalt.

My post was in response to the title of this thread no to anything you've said, so stop being so tetchy, Jeez! 😜 Is it your time of the month or something, is that what's really going on here? 😂😂😂(y)

Last edited:
Going ok mate, still having to work my arse off since the wife is better at spending money than earning it. I might try selling her 🤔

😂😂😂

Glad to hear yer good mate (y) Well the only other alternative to selling her is tae divorce her and get yerself a new bird which would just end up costing ye ten times as much mate. You'll just have to grin and bear it like the rest of us have to! 😂

Back