Has Broonie chucked it.

I am fekn serious when i say my missus has been pestering me for ages for a fekn cleaver. Every other time she's in the kitchen she either burns or cuts herself. I don't know if i should gamble on her bleading to death or me being hacked to bits🤔. Mibbe not this year🤣

If yer missus is badgering you to buy her a cleaver instead of jewellery or a new kitchen then you're in fucking trouble mate 😂

What you want and what you get are totally different theres far too much emphasis on one bloody season!!!
I dont think there is , what other clubs in the world would not be looking for more of the same? None I'm guessing , and I mean the whole club, supporters too we are allowed to hope for the 4th treble and the 10, is this not what we've been working so hard to achieve since 4iar? Theres more to Celtic than 1 season yes always but theres no getting away from the fact that this can be a special season for all , a very special season , bigger than the 2nd 9 only 2nd to the Lisbon lions. We are entitled to hope that we can and will do it. Let's just plug away at the league the pressure will come for them it always does and not just for them. We have the squad they dont we can suffer injuries to key players can they? We will soon see but I wont be surprised if theres a crisis of confidence over in govan pretty soon , weve had ours and still we haven't been shaken off were still right in it and will be right to the end HH ☘

I dont think there is , what other clubs in the world would not be looking for more of the same? None I'm guessing , and I mean the whole club, supporters too we are allowed to hope for the 4th treble and the 10, is this not what we've been working so hard to achieve since 4iar? Theres more to Celtic than 1 season yes always but theres no getting away from the fact that this can be a special season for all , a very special season , bigger than the 2nd 9 only 2nd to the Lisbon lions. We are entitled to hope that we can and will do it. Let's just plug away at the league the pressure will come for them it always does and not just for them. We have the squad they dont we can suffer injuries to key players can they? We will soon see but I wont be surprised if theres a crisis of confidence over in govan pretty soon , weve had ours and still we haven't been shaken off were still right in it and will be right to the end HH ☘
Aye we can hope am just saying we've won everything for years it was always gonny end I just think theres far too much of this seasons bigger than anything that's went before and people wanting obscene amounts spent to just save one season!!!that's crazy to me

Aye we can hope am just saying we've won everything for years it was always gonny end I just think theres far too much of this seasons bigger than anything that's went before and people wanting obscene amounts spent to just save one season!!!that's crazy to me
If we were bankrupting ourselves then of course that would be different but were not by a long shot , yes our cup run has ended and Europe has been awful but we can become the first club in the world to win the treble 4 times on the bounce and 5 points isnt insurmountable. We also have to remember that we were in what was effectively a cl group and though top seeds the 2cwho topped our group were always favourites to do so . We are still in it so we can still win it we don't know how they'll react when the pressure comes but I've a fair idea☘

If we were bankrupting ourselves then of course that would be different but were not by a long shot , yes our cup run has ended and Europe has been awful but we can become the first club in the world to win the treble 4 times on the bounce and 5 points isnt insurmountable. We also have to remember that we were in what was effectively a cl group and though top seeds the 2cwho topped our group were always favourites to do so . We are still in it so we can still win it we don't know how they'll react when the pressure comes but I've a fair idea☘
I agree way u mate it's still there to be won if we get our act together I missed most of the game tonite but my wee bro said we were doing good in first half so maybe the players are trying harder but I caught the last goal it was awful defending.....I now think they're gonny give lenny the transfer window to buy defenders cause even though we're not playing great we wid av won more games if we were better in defence witever happens just hope they get it together quickly HH

I agree way u mate it's still there to be won if we get our act together I missed most of the game tonite but my wee bro said we were doing good in first half so maybe the players are trying harder but I caught the last goal it was awful defending.....I now think they're gonny give lenny the transfer window to buy defenders cause even though we're not playing great we wid av won more games if we were better in defence witever happens just hope they get it together quickly HH
Christie took all the confidence outbid the side with his reckless tackle

By far our best and most consistent performer v Milan.....much like I said earlier in the thread
Who Christie? You are having a laugh Docco? He sold the jerseys mate when at that time we were playing as Celtic can do. Playing against the serie A leaders and he wants to put players into orbit Jozo style except right in line with the goal and 18yrds out he needs to be dropped from the side

Who Christie? You are having a laugh Docco? He sold the jerseys mate when at that time we were playing as Celtic can do. Playing against the serie A leaders and he wants to put players into orbit Jozo style except right in line with the goal and 18yrds out he needs to be dropped from the side
Who Broony? That's who am on about 🤣🤣🤣

10IAR would kill the monkeys we've been leading up to this for years,would be a shame to blow it this season and lose it to a bang average side!Tavs the new Maldini and Arfields the new Iniesta.

Tell you something every hun i know better fuckin hide if we claw this back because am gony slaughter them to death 😂

Try checking out Laxalts stats. Then check out Broonies. Night and fekn day. Listen I'm not slagging Broonie but ffs it's clear to everyone that Laxalt is quality.

His stats were great last night eh Stevie? 😬😬😬😬

I know you like a wee stat or two mate...here's some

69% of passes completed
20 times lost possession
42% of all duels won
6 out of 17 tackles won
0 assists

Maybe just an off night eh?

Last edited:
10IAR would kill the monkeys we've been leading up to this for years,would be a shame to blow it this season and lose it to a bang average side!Tavs the new Maldini and Arfields the new Iniesta.

Tell you something every hun i know better fuckin hide if we claw this back because am gony slaughter them to death 😂
Oh aye it wid kill them they're finances are all geared up to win this league if they dont its curtains AGAIN lol

Back