Has EBT Eck proven his limitations.

King William once got an alcoholic Captain called Robert Campbell and ordered him to kill any MacDonald's under the age of 70 years old in Glencoe. (The MacDonalds supported the Jacobite uprising and remained loyal to King James). The idea was that they had a man that would do what he was told as he was weak and desperate with debts. If there was sufficient heat after the event they had a ready made scapegoat. Alan McRae does not have a lot of imagination and is using a tried and tested strategy used by William in 1692. He has a puppet in EBT Alex McLeish - a man clearly trying to suppress his own demons. Head of the SFA Alan McRae said "It will be dreary year for Scottish Football if Celtic win everything". Hence we are going to Murrayfield. Hence the protestant press pack have been sent out with vigour to unsettle Rogers and Celtic. Hence a man who sings anti-Catholic songs, assaults woman and also has his own demons is being selected for the Hall of Fame to appease those having another dreary year in Govan. Alex McLeish will get sacked if they have to do this but he is a pitiful man - it's very sad for Scotland. I don't know what Calum McGregor is doing there as I cannot fathom why Celtic players want to be part of this set up. It's fairly obvious that McLeish has tried to undermine their confidence in the National team. McLeish is an idiot but he's Alan McRae's idiot. HH

King William once got an alcoholic Captain called Robert Campbell and ordered him to kill any MacDonald's under the age of 70 years old in Glencoe. (The MacDonalds supported the Jacobite uprising and remained loyal to King James). The idea was that they had a man that would do what he was told as he was weak and desperate with debts. If there was sufficient heat after the event they had a ready made scapegoat. Alan McRae does not have a lot of imagination and is using a tried and tested strategy used by William in 1692. He has a puppet in EBT Alex McLeish - a man clearly trying to suppress his own demons. Head of the SFA Alan McRae said "It will be dreary year for Scottish Football if Celtic win everything". Hence we are going to Murrayfield. Hence the protestant press pack have been sent out with vigour to unsettle Rogers and Celtic. Hence a man who sings anti-Catholic songs, assaults woman and also has his own demons is being selected for the Hall of Fame to appease those having another dreary year in Govan. Alex McLeish will get sacked if they have to do this but he is a pitiful man - it's very sad for Scotland. I don't know what Calum McGregor is doing there as I cannot fathom why Celtic players want to be part of this set up. It's fairly obvious that McLeish has tried to undermine their confidence in the National team. McLeish is an idiot but he's Alan McRae's idiot. HH

Some guys just want to play for their country, doubt they like the baggage that goes along with McLeish and the rest of them.

A lot of it is politics, if Celtic players were to withdraw en masse it would reflect badly on our club.

I've no idea how to solve problems at the minute. Well, apart from getting McRae and McLeish out of all football for good!

Back