Has Harry Hewitt just received his DNA results? 😊

Benignus

Betty Windsors grandson has (sort of) decided to step back from the Royal family, I wonder what's going on, was it one too many spear chucking jokes from Prince Philip over the dining room table that pushed the mixed race princess over the edge.
Funny how ginger bollox waited till 2.5 million of tax payers cash was spunked on doing up their big hoose before making this announcement. Still nice to see the only thing reigning in the Windsor House is chaos.

Betty Windsors grandson has (sort of) decided to step back from the Royal family, I wonder what's going on, was it one too many spear chucking jokes from Prince Philip over the dining room table that pushed the mixed race princess over the edge.
Funny how ginger bollox waited till 2.5 million of tax payers cash was spunked on doing up their big hoose before making this announcement. Still nice to see the only thing reigning in the Windsor House is chaos.

Cannot see it been Phils christmas jokes re his exploits in Africa and what he thinks and calls the hosts in private jokes.
9751992-3x4-700x933.jpg

He married the wrong woman..

The two of them have overstepped the mark according to this wee freak, the wee doll kisser creepy bastard

Just waiting for the piss take videos starting, what a feckin balloon this muppet is, this is the strange fella that kisses dolls outside the hospital when a new child of Satan is born into the Windsor family. Weirdo of the highest order. 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back