Has Harry Hewitt just received his DNA results? 😊

I think it's blatantly obvious what has caused all this. Harry's bird bought him one a them DNA kits aff ancestry.com for Christmas.
Rumour has it, there was a big party called to announce the results. After a hape a drink being consumed, in walks Jeremy Kyle with a big envelope under the arm and tells the lot of them to sit the fuck down and howl there wheest. He turns to charlo and says "charlo, you are not the father". To which charlo replies "thanks be to Jaysus for that, he's an awful unmannerly hooer of a gasun". To which Kyle replied " fuck ye for a cunt charlo, but it's not like ye didn't fuckin know. Number 1, ye woulda had to ride the mother in order to fix her. Number 2, the prick has a head a red hair and is the spit of all the hewitts that ever was made. Number 3, look at his fuckin ears and you with a set a listeners on ye like an African bull elephant. But there was one thing the two of yis have in common, Yis are two horrible cunts".
This is exactly what happened word for word!

I think it's blatantly obvious what has caused all this. Harry's bird bought him one a them DNA kits aff ancestry.com for Christmas.
Rumour has it, there was a big party called to announce the results. After a hape a drink being consumed, in walks Jeremy Kyle with a big envelope under the arm and tells the lot of them to sit the fuck down and howl there wheest. He turns to charlo and says "charlo, you are not the father". To which charlo replies "thanks be to Jaysus for that, he's an awful unmannerly hooer of a gasun". To which Kyle replied " fuck ye for a cunt charlo, but it's not like ye didn't fuckin know. Number 1, ye woulda had to ride the mother in order to fix her. Number 2, the prick has a head a red hair and is the spit of all the hewitts that ever was made. Number 3, look at his fuckin ears and you with a set a listeners on ye like an African bull elephant. But there was one thing the two of yis have in common, Yis are two horrible cunts".
This is exactly what happened word for word!
post of the monthD,Hail Hail ☘

Betty Windsors grandson has (sort of) decided to step back from the Royal family, I wonder what's going on, was it one too many spear chucking jokes from Prince Philip over the dining room table that pushed the mixed race princess over the edge.
Funny how ginger bollox waited till 2.5 million of tax payers cash was spunked on doing up their big hoose before making this announcement. Still nice to see the only thing reigning in the Windsor House is chaos.
😂

When i think of all the news hours devoted to that lot it fucking does my heid in. People dying of starvation, committing suicide and on the streets all cos the bloody toffs stop their benefits. Meanwhile we're all meant to give a fuck about one of the real spongers wanting to have a break from his "duties". Could care less about him and the rest of the royals.

Ooft, Harry Hewitt has been told to pay back the 2.4 million spent on his big hoose back to the tax payers. Oh dear, how will he manage.
The most interesting detail emerging about this Frogmore cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle is that even though this place has been bought and paid for by fools (that's us btw) we are still being charged 10k a month for rent. Ever get the feeling we are being Royally Rogered? Wake the fuck up Britain.
Just checked the age of this cottage and it's 219 yrs old, I'm now convinced that the mortgage must have been paid off a long time ago. 😂

Ooft, Harry Hewitt has been told to pay back the 2.4 million spent on his big hoose back to the tax payers. Oh dear, how will he manage.
The most interesting detail emerging about this Frogmore cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle is that even though this place has been bought and paid for by fools (that's us btw) we are still being charged 10k a month for rent. Ever get the feeling we are being Royally Rogered? Wake the fuck up Britain.
Just checked the age of this cottage and it's 219 yrs old, I'm now convinced that the mortgage must have been paid off a long time ago. 😂
Taxman doing a Sevco on Harry that cottage was paid with an EBT (Every British Taxpayer)

When i think of all the news hours devoted to that lot it fucking does my heid in. People dying of starvation, committing suicide and on the streets all cos the bloody toffs stop their benefits. Meanwhile we're all meant to give a fuck about one of the real spongers wanting to have a break from his "duties". Could care less about him and the rest of the royals.
Want to see what's really going on ? Tune in to RT (Russia today) ,sad to say but puts the BBC to shame and makes a mockery of the so called BBC is an institution bs that's always rolled out every time the licence is under threat

Want to see what's really going on ? Tune in to RT (Russia today) ,sad to say but puts the BBC to shame and makes a mockery of the so called BBC is an institution bs that's always rolled out every time the licence is under threat
RT has always been a channel i watch. However i treat all news as all news should be treated. Watch, listen, learn and dismiss.

Yeah RT is a great news channel for finding out what shenanigans the US and UK and Israel have been getting up to, I'll give you that, not so great if you're trying to get into the nitty gritty of Russian foreign policy.

Is it only me that feels a bit sorry for the queen? Her heart must be roasted with these cunts. One o her boys is a nutcase, another is a feckin paedo, and the other is a fucking weirdo, her girl isn't too bad but her granweans are another exercise in embarrassment, to say nothing of her man, who canny open his feckin mouth without saying something racist. All in all I reckon she she should have dumped him for Michael Fagan when she had the chance!

Is it only me that feels a bit sorry for the queen? Her heart must be roasted with these cunts. One o her boys is a nutcase, another is a feckin paedo, and the other is a fucking weirdo, her girl isn't too bad but her granweans are another exercise in embarrassment, to say nothing of her man, who canny open his feckin mouth without saying something racist. All in all I reckon she she should have dumped him for Michael Fagan when she had the chance!

Yes, it is only you that feels sorry for her. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Back