Has McLeish totally lost the plot? KT sent back.

Sounds more like KT has chosen to leave himself...and who would blame him. He needs a break...how long before alkie EBT comes out attacking him closely followed by the Scottish sports writers..

Sounds more like KT has chosen to leave himself...and who would blame him. He needs a break...how long before alkie EBT comes out attacking him closely followed by the Scottish sports writers..

Well the DR are trying to spin it there was some kind of agreement with BR beforehand. I don't think so, maybe if he had any kind of slight knock or pull. No, this is McLeish trying to embarrass KT for the own goal. Prick.

I'm liking ebt more n more! Deliriously happy KT
back home, he can concentrate on what's really important now n leave that scabby circus behind him now. All we need now is rescuing Jamsie n Gordon from that disgusting organization. Onwards to the solid week preparing for the Hibs game which at least will a far cleaner place than that casspit Hampdump ?

So KT, Souttar and Mulgrew all sent home and released from Scotland duty. Thats real good man management McLeish, way to go you fucking crackpot.
Bright side is he won't get injured.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12017/11525047/kieran-tierney-released-by-
scotland-due-to-loading-issue
[/QUOTE

It's a fecking friendly Who needs the hassle?
I'd rather all Celtic players told him to stuff it
Mulgrew probably carrying a hamstring pull after Thursday HH?

Its like he is trying to undermine all the Celtic players. This fuck has an agenda and we all know what it is, tis part of the stop ten in row campaign. He hopes to shatter the confidence or Tierney, The Griff, Gordon and Forrest, watch oot Callum McGregor the EBT Cheat is gonna get ye.
I think he might doing us an unintentional favour, our top players getting rested can only be good for us.
In answer to the thread question, has EBT McLeish, the man who united Birmingham, lost the plot? I think he never had a plot to start with. But if he did, he has definitely lost it. Portugal, the European champions, might well be the beginning of the end for his reign of failure. We live in hope.....
Hail Hail
Ricardo

Well the DR are trying to spin it there was some kind of agreement with BR beforehand. I don't think so, maybe if he had any kind of slight knock or pull. No, this is McLeish trying to embarrass KT for the own goal. Prick.

BBC saying it has to do with us playing in EL and heavy schedule - agreed with SFA ... just weird it wasn't stated the next day as it should have been pre-arranged for him to fly home.

Probably have to wait to hear the truth from one of our bloggers!

I'm liking ebt more n more! Deliriously happy KT
back home, he can concentrate on what's really important now n leave that scabby circus behind him now. All we need now is rescuing Jamsie n Gordon from that disgusting organization. Onwards to the solid week preparing for the Hibs game which at least will a far cleaner place than that casspit Hampdump ?

Whats the betting Gordon is back in goal with a weakened defence in front of him. I can see a 5-0 drubbing on the cards, with CG copping most of the blame.
This cunt McLeish has an agenda. If I was CG I'd suddenly develop a back problem.HH

Whats the betting Gordon is back in goal with a weakened defence in front of him. I can see a 5-0 drubbing on the cards, with CG copping most of the blame.
This cunt McLeish has an agenda. If I was CG I'd suddenly develop a back problem.HH
Exactly what I was thinking he done the same against Belgium played Gordon and griff knowing full well we wer on to a hiding then brings his pets back against Albania
Heā€™s a disgrace of a man

The trouble with McLeish is he's shooting himself in the foot and doesnt even realise it. If we do get slaughtered against Portugal (god help us if Ronaldo had been playing), there will be screams for for his head. And he's running out of Celtic players to blame. I cannot believe the guy is so stupid, well actually I can.

The mans a toerag he sends KT back field now open to Robertson this idiot has lost the plot . My only worry is that he will use McGregor and Forrest as cannon foder, we know his history a far as Celtic players are concerned ,he will throw them to the lions to protect himself we need them back whole and fit on the other hand if he plays all the Celtic players and they win what will he say then ??

He says in his press conference that we need a good display to bet back on track . We could win 10-0 -bit unlikely true - but that means nothing .
We lost the match that counted and no amount of papering over the cracks with good results in friendlies can change that .
We are no better off under his mismanagement than we were 10 years ago before he bailed out . Two games left to qualify , we needed one win to secure a place in the Euros - second last game away to Georgia ( already out and playing a scratch team with some under 21's in it ) - we lost ! But EBT was unfazed - we only had to beat Italy to qualify . FFS - Italy !!! Guess what - we lost !
Nothing has changed ,

Footballers are only as good as their last match.

Celtic players are reminded their only as good as their last match.

And a hun manager has a licence to do whatever the fuq he likes, attain deceitful money through ebt. Do walking away and then come back. Put out formations with players out of position, doesnt know which players are on field and throw on like for like when leaving defense wide open against a team that has already put goals past.

The hun manager inspite of this gets applauded by the brethren that he got it righy, its everyone else thats wrong.

I know it's every professional footballers dream to represent their country.it represents the pinnacle of everything they have strived for since the day and hour they kicked a ball. But as a outsider looking in you have to question the people, the organisation, you are representing. Just my wee thoughts on the "NATIONAL" Set up.

McLeish is just no very clever. He never was. This will be his last job at a decent level. A proper manager for a shameful and shameless organisation. Support Jockland? I would rather take up gardening.

Back