Has McLeish totally lost the plot? KT sent back.

McLeish is just no very clever. He never was. This will be his last job at a decent level. A proper manager for a shameful and shameless organisation. Support Jockland? I would rather take up gardening.
This job is not for Scotland to be succesful, he was quoting to journalists who asked if the result would make it harde to go through, he said we never said Scotland is at a high level for big tornaments, he is in the job to keep his mpouth shut and in return his EBT is been payed to Hector. Skaeletons in the SFA cabinets.

Its like he is trying to undermine all the Celtic players. This fuck has an agenda and we all know what it is, tis part of the stop ten in row campaign. He hopes to shatter the confidence or Tierney, The Griff, Gordon and Forrest, watch oot Callum McGregor the EBT Cheat is gonna get ye.
I think he might doing us an unintentional favour, our top players getting rested can only be good for us.
In answer to the thread question, has EBT McLeish, the man who united Birmingham, lost the plot? I think he never had a plot to start with. But if he did, he has definitely lost it. Portugal, the European champions, might well be the beginning of the end for his reign of failure. We live in hope.....
Hail Hail
Ricardo

McLeish couldnae get his leg over in a Glesga Massage Parlour
The only plot this cunt ever had was in Bearsden and East Dunbartonshire cooncil vetoed planning permission to build on it

KT Wee Jamsie Calmac and to an extent Gordon who is considerably older should emulate the Griff and tell the wanker to fuck right off back to where he came fae i.e. Drumchapplle

McLeish has done HEEHAW and if it wisnse for his Swivel Ring Knuckle Crunching handshake and rendition of the Billy Boys he widnae be anywhere near the Scotland Managers job

You may think I'm being OTT but this prick is a bigger carpet bagger than Sven Goran Eriksson Only difference is he hisnae got Nancy Dell Olio hingin' aff his erm

SO ...Let's start fighting back at these assholes aka SFA SPFL SMSM and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all

Let's see how many turn up at Hampden the morra for another pointless friendly against Portugal

in plain English 'Whit's the feckin' point of this game'? £30 a skull to watch a decent team mollicate us and that's without Ronaldo the rapist (allegedly)

WE ARE CELTIC
WE ARE DOUBLE TREBLE WINNERS
THEY MAY SAY IT DISNAE COONT BECAUSE RANGERS WEREN'T IN THE MIX
WELL IF THEY HUDNAE BEEN CHEATING BASTARTS EVERY LAST FUCKIN' WAN AE THEM THEY COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MIX BUT THEY COULDNAE WIN FAIRLY SO FUCK THEM ALL BUT A FEW AND THE FEW URNAE WORTH FUCKING ANYWAY

TOO EXTREME? I DON'T THINK SO
HH?

What if?..........Could it just be the case that McLeish was appointed by those of a Hun disposition with subterfuge in mind.

The helping hand to an EBT brethren goes without saying but every man and his goat knew McLeish would offer nothing as an international manager.

We hear the spin that KT was left out owing to the number of games he has clocked up.....well if that is the case what about the boy from Liverpool.....why no rest for him too? His season didn't end until the Champions League Final.

McLeish's actions doesn't stand up to any reasonable kind of scrutiny, does it?

Naw! McLeish is at it.....or should I say at Celtic and our players.

His aim imo is to undermine our players confidence and create a riff between our Club, our players and the Scottish Football public.

What's more if our players call off being chosen for Scotland duties due to a wee injury or two I can see the SFA enforcing the rule that they cannot play the following game for Celtic.

Keep an eye on this tax cheat he and his kind have an agenda and we are a significant part of it.

McLeish is so out of his depth . This generation are desperate to get to s major finals and the SFA blundered big time in appointing McLeish. Even a top manager like Brendan would have his work cut out with Scotland. Strachan had got the team on the right path and his work has been destroyed.

McLeish is so out of his depth . This generation are desperate to get to s major finals and the SFA blundered big time in appointing McLeish. Even a top manager like Brendan would have his work cut out with Scotland. Strachan had got the team on the right path and his work has been destroyed.

Wee Gordon Strachan didn't get things moving in the right direction imo until he built the Scottish team around the form players who just happened to be playing for Celtic.

Again imo he was too worried about the politics of doing this before he did due to the bias against playing too many Celtic players which he was more
than aware of.

He only played them in numbers when he had no other choice which unfortunately was too late.

Wee Gordon Strachan didn't get things moving in the right direction imo until he built the Scottish team around the form players who just happened to be playing for Celtic.

Again imo he was too worried about the politics of doing this before he did due to the bias against playing too many Celtic players which he was more
than aware of.

He only played them in numbers when he had no other choice which unfortunately was too late.
True, very true

Andy Robertson now moaning that some fans prefer Scotland to lose . What utter nonsense. This is from the captain of Scotland. Scotland are a very poor team with a poor manager at the moment. I love to see Scotland winning and breaks my heart to see them playing so badly . I've been to three world cup finals and two euro finals and enjoyed every minute . Hope one day my children can enjoy the same experience. Nowadays I just focus on following Celtic who have a great manager and are run properly.

than aware of.

One thing about GS, he knew the system that suited the players and played that way.
The Ginger Alkie is playing players out of position in a manner they do not understand what the manager wants. Aka Robertson comments.
Deja Vu, The great John Barnes

Members online

Latest posts

Back