Hat Trick for Edouard

Probably a wise move for celtic to be scouting forwards now,if not already started because i reckon theres going to be big offers coming in for this young man come the summer,you never know we might even get more than the 30 million morelos is worth lol.
Sadly I think it is a case of when and not if. The 9IAR (and then 10IAR) mean so much to us dyed-in-the-wool Celtic fans but probably doesn't mean very much to most of our foreigners, other than the pride and jubilation of winning trophies so not sure how much of a lure for them it is to stay for another year and a half. Lets continue to enjoy our Eddy while we can and hope he stays as long as possible before we get well rewarded for progressing him in his career.

Hopefully Hammond and the club are on the case and have a folder of half a dozen good potential transfer targets for review.

Sadly I think it is a case of when and not if. The 9IAR (and then 10IAR) mean so much to us dyed-in-the-wool Celtic fans but probably doesn't mean very much to most of our foreigners, other than the pride and jubilation of winning trophies so not sure how much of a lure for them it is to stay for another year and a half. Lets continue to enjoy our Eddy while we can and hope he stays as long as possible before we get well rewarded for progressing him in his career.

Hopefully Hammond and the club are on the case and have a folder of half a dozen good potential transfer targets for review.
Eddie may be worth 40 mill but 9 in a row and ten is worth double that as commercial sales will shoot through the roof and sponsorship will be in demand due to the historic and worldwide recognition, Do not underestimate the value of doing a double 9 then a ten, commercial companies know that historic feats do not come along to often and when they do they exploit them to the max.

Eddie may be worth 40 mill but 9 in a row and ten is worth double that as commercial sales will shoot through the roof and sponsorship will be in demand due to the historic and worldwide recognition, Do not underestimate the value of doing a double 9 then a ten, commercial companies know that historic feats do not come along to often and when they do they exploit them to the max.
Totally get that Boab but i don't think Lawell will👍

As someone who has a good grasp on P+Ls and the management/business side of things, I know very well that there are potentially huge business opportunities. But as Stevie rightly points out, Lawwell usually goes for the quickest £ opportunity rather than the longer-term approach and that often leads to frustration for the fans. I hope Eddy stays and he fully understands how important this is to us (and to him in the years to come) if he is instrumental in us making history and the board have the balls to take that risk in persuading him to stay if/when the big money offer comes in.

It's inevitable he will leave next summer 2020 if not the one after ...what we should be doing now is finding the next Edouard and the one after that...this is where we are as a club
Heard good stuff about the young fella from Southampton...he could be next in line?

Back