Hatate appreciation page

Lubos left peg

Just a page that we can appreciate everything Hatate, the new best midfielder to ever grace the scottish game, does during the match.
From his ability to take the ball and move it forward quickly in one move to his 40 yard inch perfect pass. Can't wait till he gets his 1st goal, which will probably definitely be the best goal ever scored since football was invented.

The way he passes the ball and shows for the return, runs into space, and covers back for his team mates, is the way the game should be played
That shot he took on the bounce, was heading for the goal and their keeper made a good save
The Bhoy is a diamond and he will be a big player for us if the cluggers don't cripple him
Maida, is fast and he was unlucky a couple of times after his goal not to get on the end of passes
Gucci, did well when he came on
All round the Bhoys looked as though they were enjoying themselves
Hatate was deffo the MOTM, and I loved his reaction when Jamesie explained it to him on the bench

HH

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread Lubo.

Even to me with my lack of knowledge to many aspects of the game of football was on the edge of my seat watching Hatate passing the ball and just thought he was exquisite.

and on his reaction to being told he was MOTM by James and Hatate’s reaction showing his surprise and obvious humility. We are more than fortunate we are blessed to have been given this opportunity to have these players from Japan in our team. 🇯🇵

Just a page that we can appreciate everything Hatate, the new best midfielder to ever grace the scottish game, does during the match.
From his ability to take the ball and move it forward quickly in one move to his 40 yard inch perfect pass. Can't wait till he gets his 1st goal, which will probably definitely be the best goal ever scored since football was invented.
I'm not excited who's said I'm excited ffs🤣

The way he passes the ball and shows for the return, runs into space, and covers back for his team mates, is the way the game should be played
That shot he took on the bounce, was heading for the goal and their keeper made a good save
The Bhoy is a diamond and he will be a big player for us if the cluggers don't cripple himMaida, is fast and he was unlucky a couple of times after his goal not to get on the end of passes
Gucci, did well when he came on
All round the Bhoys looked as though they were enjoying themselves
Hatate was deffo the MOTM, and I loved his reaction when Jamesie explained it to him on the bench

HH
Still.canny believe how bloody cheap these guys are if we did buy the boy mgree for say 3/4m he wid not be half the player this guy is

You know they nights you watched us in european competition when the opposing sides midfielder would cut us open all night with inch perfect pass's taking out 3-5 players with every move ,while strolling along hardly breaking sweat ,,,,,,,,,,,and you wished we had someone like that ,,,,well we have now

watched him stroll it last night the guys the real deal his reading of the game and his passing were excellent
last night
bet somewhere in japan Iniesta's sitting in Hatate pyjamas

Guy posted this on a Celtic site😂about sport sound tonight ,
Was incredible listening to them, they were talking about Hatate being amazing in first half and I think Pat Bonner mentioned £3.5M and Michael Stewart was saying that it was a bargain before it was pointed out that was for all 3 players - there was actual silence while they digested that,

Guy posted this on a Celtic site😂about sport sound tonight ,
Was incredible listening to them, they were talking about Hatate being amazing in first half and I think Pat Bonner mentioned £3.5M and Michael Stewart was saying that it was a bargain before it was pointed out that was for all 3 players - there was actual silence while they digested that,
Meanwhile the Huns can’t scrape together 500k to get free transfer soapy Souter 6 months early 🤣🤣

Thank you for starting this thread Lubo.

Even to me with my lack of knowledge to many aspects of the game of football was on the edge of my seat watching Hatate passing the ball and just thought he was exquisite.

and on his reaction to being told he was MOTM by James and Hatate’s reaction showing his surprise and obvious humility. We are more than fortunate we are blessed to have been given this opportunity to have these players from Japan in our team. 🇯🇵
Rose, I've a confession to make.....I love you to bits . In a purely platonic way of course.

IIRC
Hatate had an attempt at goal in the 2nd half were he ran forward into space in the box and a pass was played forward from midfield to him .
He was facing the the ball with his back to goal and as the ball came to him he spun round and tried to redirect the ball into the bottom corner of the net .
If it would have come off it would have been goal of the season .
HH

Members online

Back