Hatate appreciation page

Moments before he walks out onto one of his life/career-changing matches, and Hatate appears so serene and calm. He looks like he is a disinterested shopper waiting in a queue in Asda and then goes out and plays like a footballing god for the next hour. What s guy.

FB_IMG_1644024591182.jpg

Last edited:
Moments before he walks out onto one of his life/career-changing matches, and Hatate appears ao serene and calm. He looks like he is a disinterested shopper waiting in a queue in Asda and then goes out and plays like a footballing god for the next hour. What s guy.

View attachment 17607
I'd love to see his training/warm up/stretching. Our younger players are gonna learn so much from these Japanese imports

The Japanese league ends in Nov and starts in Feb. These Bhoys have basically played without a break for a year. That's quite remarkable in its self.
Ange will be aware of this of course.
We are now into the period in our season where titles are decided, we have done extremely well hauling ourselves to the summit but staying there will be harder, everyone wants to beats us.
Fitness will be key the way we play, so we have to rest these guys whenever we can. I know all games are important but I would prioritise the league games, the carrot of getting into the group stages of the CL is still the biggest one, not to mention putting them back in their places.
Our Japanese Bhoys will have a major impact on where the title ends up.

The Japanese league ends in Nov and starts in Feb. These Bhoys have basically played without a break for a year. That's quite remarkable in its self.
Ange will be aware of this of course.
We are now into the period in our season where titles are decided, we have done extremely well hauling ourselves to the summit but staying there will be harder, everyone wants to beats us.
Fitness will be key the way we play, so we have to rest these guys whenever we can. I know all games are important but I would prioritise the league games, the carrot of getting into the group stages of the CL is still the biggest one, not to mention putting them back in their places.
Our Japanese Bhoys will have a major impact on where the title ends up.
To be fair, they finished in November and our season kicked off again mid-January so that is a much longer break than any of our players have managed for many years (first Covid lockdown excepted). Our season usually finishes end of May, most play international football into mid-June and start European qualifiers early July.

It is a crazy schedule of games that must be reduced. Squad rotation is definitely essential and that is why the concept of having your best 11 is out-dated, as it will constantly be changing throughout the ups and downs of a season.

I'd love to see his training/warm up/stretching. Our younger players are gonna learn so much from these Japanese imports
The journey with our Japanese Bhoys is very much in its infancy, but on the evidence of what we've seen so far, we've much to look forward to.
First and foremost, we want their wonderful contribution on the field to continue, and hopefully get even better.
For me, there's also a curiosity as to their influence around the place in general .
Their seeming humility and complete lack of ego is a joy to see. Coming from a completely different culture, a culture where self respect and respect for others seems to go hand in hand, can only benefit our younger players. Very early days, but I'm really lookin' forward to the next chapter in the story of our magnificent club.
Thank you Ange.

I'm amazed at how well the Japanese bhoys have settled into the game here. There's such a cultural difference and obviously a language barrier too.
Can't imagine what training sessions must look like but it's clearly working.

I can't wait to see them all on the pitch at the same time.

To be fair, they finished in November and our season kicked off again mid-January so that is a much longer break than any of our players have managed for many years (first Covid lockdown excepted). Our season usually finishes end of May, most play international football into mid-June and start European qualifiers early July.

It is a crazy schedule of games that must be reduced. Squad rotation is definitely essential and that is why the concept of having your best 11 is out-dated, as it will constantly be changing throughout the ups and downs of a season.
We'll end up with a best 20 not a best 11,and until we actually bust this myth that after 60mins we have nothing left we will have 5 subs(that's half a team!)to bring on to maintain our high tempo game.To quote old Jimmy Cagney "You ain't seen nothing yet!"..🤣🤣🤣

The journey with our Japanese Bhoys is very much in its infancy, but on the evidence of what we've seen so far, we've much to look forward to.
First and foremost, we want their wonderful contribution on the field to continue, and hopefully get even better.
For me, there's also a curiosity as to their influence around the place in general .
Their seeming humility and complete lack of ego is a joy to see. Coming from a completely different culture, a culture where self respect and respect for others seems to go hand in hand, can only benefit our younger players. Very early days, but I'm really lookin' forward to the next chapter in the story of our magnificent club.
Thank you Ange.
True Frank, they can teach our young Bhoys much about being humble, and taking care of yourself, both physically and spiritually
I worked with quite a few Japanese people in the past, and found them to be warm, friendly, very humble and hard working, it's all about having pride in everything you do, and having no ego
They do everything that is asked of them, to benefit the team, and this has shown in their willingness to run every blade of grass, in every match, as well as in training
They thrive on hard work ,and the smiles tell the story
Looking forward to the rest of the season, and seeing us improve even more as a team
HH

Members online

Back