Hatate appreciation page

Just tuned into that cesspit PLZ soccer - I just wanted to hear what they were going to say about our game last night. Well their faces were aw tripping them so a good start and then they had to admit Hatate is the real deal so the name changing cunt P Martin started going on about how Michael Nicholson would have to deal with the IRA songs - you couldn’t make it up. No a mention that mob over at iPox who sing all their racist and bigoted songs and nothing ever said about that. That’s what ah get fir being a wee nosey cunt.
yep

Go on the noise auld team……..at whit age do you get to join up? I’m rapidly approaching the end of ma “summer” years, some would say I’m in the autumn of life 🤔
It's a secret so i'll let you know

it's when you go on yer first date and all you do is swap yer medical problems what tablets yer on what operations you've had and what biscuits ye like

The chase is kinda over as along as yer medically near the threshold ,,, yer gettin yer hole

oh warning though ,,,,,not during the soaps or strictly

You know they nights you watched us in european competition when the opposing sides midfielder would cut us open all night with inch perfect pass's taking out 3-5 players with every move ,while strolling along hardly breaking sweat ,,,,,,,,,,,and you wished we had someone like that ,,,,well we have now

watched him stroll it last night the guys the real deal his reading of the game and his passing were excellent
last night
bet somewhere in japan Iniesta's sitting in
Great post K 👏👏

HH 👏

Back